Customer Service 866.965.0400

Good Morning Adams Forum Peeps

70'sChevyGirl

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I am just checking in. I think I have the flu starting. I have had a slight fever for 2 days and my body aches and it feels like someone kicked me in the middle of my back. I feel nauseous.

I have a ton of work all over my desk. I am sitting here at work thinking about maybe looking at a bid book that I received yesterday. My bid is due to be sent out on Tuesday. To tell you the truth, I wouldn't have even come to work today but I am swamped.

OK..bye bye. :hi::hi:

Have a great day everyone.

Well I am just checking in. I think I have the flu starting. I have had a slight fever for 2 days and my body aches and it feels like someone kicked me in the middle of my back. I feel nauseous.

I have a ton of work all over my desk. I am sitting here at work thinking about maybe looking at a bid book that I received yesterday. My bid is due to be sent out on Tuesday. To tell you the truth, I wouldn't have even come to work today but I am swamped.

OK..bye bye. :hi::hi:

Have a great day everyone.

I get the same feeling every time I go to work :(:(

:lolsmack::lolsmack: I wish it was because of work.

I am actually feeling a little better now. Lets hope it doesn't go full blown :xfingers::xfingers:

I don't seem to go to the doctor unless I am near death. :lolsmack:

Sounds like morning sickness :jester::jester::jester::jester:

:lolsmack::lolsmack: I wish it was because of work.

I am actually feeling a little better now. Lets hope it doesn't go full blown :xfingers::xfingers:

I don't seem to go to the doctor unless I am near death. :lolsmack:

I am immune to the swine flu I've found out. I've literally spent time with 6 people that all had it when I was with them. :glasses:

Morning peep's...the series is all tied......:D

:hi::hi: Good Afternoon everyone. TGIF

I am still feeling a lil crappy. Day 3 :willy: The only flu symptom that I don't have is the cough.

I am still working though because I am a diehard employee. :D

Actually, I am the only one in this business that knows how to do the things that I do so I can't fall behind. :mad:

It sucks sometimes but I call it job security :D

Where are all the kids tonight, I usually have 50 or so by now :willy::willy::willy:

My dog's are starving and if they don't get to eat any kids by 8 PM I'm going to have to feed them some dog food :o

The dog's say kids taste just like chicken :drool::drool::drool: