Customer Service 866.965.0400

Good Morning Adams Forum Peeps

70'sChevyGirl

I talked to one of my vendors that lives in NH and he said that they had a crazy wind storm and all the power is out where he lives.

One reason why we own a generator. :D

Yeah...in my 14 years of living there, I *NEVER* recall a rainstorm in February.....3 feet of snow, yes.....rain, no.

I also recall being without power for days on end, putting everything from the freezer/fridge in a snowbank to keep it frozen, and being thankful we had a fireplace...

Edited by ALF01

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning Folks :hi:

Glad that ya'll are getting the white stuff!!

It's been awhile since I've posted a sunrise, I awoke to a orange filled room so I thought that I would share this morning rsing sun in the high plains of CO.

sunrise22710001.jpg

Shine On

Bluezey:pc:

It's been awhile since I've posted a sunrise, I awoke to a orange filled room so I thought that I would share this morning rsing sun in the high plains of CO.

sunrise22710001.jpg

Shine On

Just....simply.....gorgeous

We got another 4 inches overnight and they're calling for up to 6 again tonight into tomorrow. That storm that came up the coast is just wrapping around and nailing western Pa. This is beyond ridiculous.

sunrise22710001.jpg

Shine On

Now that's a awesome picture very nice:cheers:

I talked to one of my vendors that lives in NH and he said that they had a crazy wind storm and all the power is out where he lives.

One reason why we own a generator. :D

I was up there this morning, the place is a mess :willy::willy::willy:

• 1 month later...

oh man.....we are at about 14 1/2 hrs of day somewhere around there, sunrise to sunset. Although, the sunlight stays on the horizon till about 10:30pm. Sunset right now is at 9:06pm. gaining 7min of light everyday till june 21st or something like that.