Customer Service 866.965.0400

Good Morning Adams Forum Peeps

70'sChevyGirl

Sitting here watching a sign of the times, I guess, at work. 10% "reduction in force" for my company today. C6Bill and I made it thru the storm thus far. Not a fun day.

Not a fun day at all, it is nice to still be getting a paycheck. But not too nice seeing other have to leave. Hopefully this economy turns around so we can bring them all back :hi:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gm0-2.gif :hi::hi:

Its raining here right now but the sun is suppose to come out later.

I have a pile of paperwork sitting on my desk that I'd like to toss into the trash. :help:

I hope everyone has a fantastic day ahead!!

Where do you get your images Teresa!!?? Classic! So, I've got a list of phone calls to make, and all I want to do is go out and ride a bike. Shall we play hooky today?

Most of them are from Photobucket but I get them from a few places. They are fun and alot match my personality!! :willy::willy:

Come get me. I'll take the day off work!! :cheers:

Right on Teresa, I'll jump in the truck and come over. We'll have a 4-Star lunch, talk about shine, then I'll have to high-tail it back to Boulder for dinner. Steak tonight!:drool:

Not a fun day at all, it is nice to still be getting a paycheck. But not too nice seeing other have to leave. Hopefully this economy turns around so we can bring them all back :hi:

so sad :(

gm0-2.gif :hi::hi:

Its raining here right now but the sun is suppose to come out later.

I have a pile of paperwork sitting on my desk that I'd like to toss into the trash. :help:

I hope everyone has a fantastic day ahead!!

my boss is normally gone on Thursdays, and that's my day to do nothing.. so i am all caught up & i have nothing to do, and guess what he's here :willy:

someone gimme some work to do so i can look busy, other than my football pool stuff, lol

and i wanna play hooky toooooo :burnout:

Today is my day off. Of course it's raining really hard right now, so I'm not getting the yard work done today.

Rain, Rain, go away...

Today is the 1st sunny/clear day we've had here in over 2 weeks. I think I'm going to go enjoy a nice drive, which might actually require some sunglasses!:glasses:

FINALLY!

HelloHappyFriday.gif I Made It!!!

As I sit here at my desk goofing off...I am wondering how long I feel like working today. I am watching Rock music videos on Youtube and trying to finish up some paperwork. Oh what fun!!!

I supposed to be working:D But I'm screwing off here instead:thumbsup:

Adam...is that your backyard???? :rockon::rockon::rockon: What a view!!!!

More pics!!!

We live in the sticks Teresa! Here are a few more shots. First, my Mom walking down our driveway. Then, a few neighbors, and the last shot of one of my best friends, Jacob, aka, 'Slinky,' next to a few 1962 Schwinn King Size Americans before a ride in the Summer!

Edited by Adam

Adam...I am sooooooo jealous!!!!!

Is that a pet deer or a visitor?? :cool:

Just a visitor, under our deck. Right this second, there is a HUGE buck in the canyon. Going out with the camera now. . . . . .

No dice, he wandered out under some trees. He had quite the rack!

Edited by Adam