Customer Service 866.965.0400

Did my friends 2007 Honda Element

GGEVOXFTMFW

My buddy was supposed to get me the car in the morning like 9am but he was partying last night and I wasnt brought the car til 2:30pm. First I started out with the tires and rims used my adams wheel cleaner, and all cleaner with my boars brush. Then did the wheel wells with the fender brush using all cleaner again. Then sprayed the whole car with my foam gun, and went to town with my two buckets. Dried the car, and then started clay barring. Car has never been clay barred ever in its life. Then I sprayed the engine bay with all cleaner cuz it was beyond gross, and worked it in with my boars hair brush. Then I used some shine on all the plastic and hoses. I sprayed the wheel wells with undercarriage spray, and treated the tires. So the clay bar took probaly the longest for me seeing as the whole car was rough. It also had white road paint from running over fresh lines some time in the past. The whole wheel wells and lower rocker areas are splattered and wont come off. Car also had some tar marks that wouldnt remove either. Probaly four years old. I then brought out the pc with a green pad and did my polish. I wanted to do two steps but having got the car later in the day I was pressed on time to have it to him for work tomorrow. I topped off the polish with a coat of Americana. I held off on the interior to last because it was really really bad as well. Never been touched and had tons of dust/dog hair everywhere. Lot of the black plastic in the interior doesnt seem like itll ever be like new again, and it needs new floor mats probaly originals since they had holes on the drivers side. I didnt get to do it as nicely as I wanted, again cuz of the time issue. Heres a bunch of before and after pics. My friend was really happy over his car. Enjoy!:pc:

IMG_0307.jpg

IMG_0308.jpg

IMG_0309.jpg

IMG_0310.jpg

IMG_0311.jpg

IMG_0312.jpg

IMG_0313.jpg

IMG_0314.jpg

tried taking plates off but rusted on..IMG_0314.jpg

IMG_0315.jpg

IMG_0318.jpg

IMG_0319.jpg

IMG_0320.jpg

IMG_0321.jpg

IMG_0322.jpg

IMG_0323.jpg

IMG_0324.jpg

IMG_0325.jpg

IMG_0326.jpg

big difference, especially the engine :thumbsup:

the element is one of the oddest looking vehicles, inside and out, that I have ever seen

:iagree: And yet I really like them, but I can't justify it. Just kinda funky in a good way (unlike the Nissan Cube, which is just too out-there).

But I don't mean to thead-jack. EXCELLENT job on the detail! :bow::bow::bow:

big difference, especially the engine :thumbsup:

the element is one of the oddest looking vehicles, inside and out, that I have ever seen

Thanks motor was trashed haha.

:iagree: And yet I really like them, but I can't justify it. Just kinda funky in a good way (unlike the Nissan Cube, which is just too out-there).

But I don't mean to thead-jack. EXCELLENT job on the detail! :bow::bow::bow:

You would Rich haha Thanks!

:pc:Lookin Good

Nice transformation!! :banana::banana:

:bravo:

Thanks guys Had to do the tires twice it soaked in anything i put on it, and samd with the plastic on the dash/interior:rockon:

Archived