Customer Service 866.965.0400

What was your first Adam's product...

P's Titan

Question

And what did you think?

For me it was hard because Adam and I detailed my truck when I first met him. But with my first use it was the Detail Spray.

I love that stuff! I actually DS'd my truck on Saturday and it still smells good ( and looks good of course )

I'm sure it was the ds. That's been a few years ago now and I'm not getting any younger. It went on so easy I then went for the wax, it was great. I hated to wax my cars. It was hard work and the results were never that good. Adam's changed all that. I gathered all the other guys stuff up and gave it away, ordered the gal size of everything I could and have never looked back. :2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs:

My first was the Buttery Wax. It went on and off so easy and I really love the results. My wife and i stopped at the Adams Booth in

Carlise at the Ford Nationals three years ago and the Adams staff was so nice so I now have most of the products. The bad thing about Adams' products is that if your friends or neighbors see you using the stuff and the results they want you to pick them up some. :thumbsup:

Up until the first time I tried Adam's Polishes, I may have only washed my trucks once every 6 months, seriously. A good friend of mine Jody Tipton had just talked with Adam and he sent some product out. We spent an entire day detailing my truck at the time. I have been hooked ever since.

Before Adam's

DSC02253.JPG

After Adam's!

DSC02553.JPG

DSC02556.JPG

DSC02561.JPG

Edited by TheDieselGarage.com

Adam sent me the little kit to try first. I did a test with my daughter being the judge. I took the metal polish and did half of my wheel cover and the other half with someone elses product that I had been using (rhymes with other). I let her be the judge and just let her look. She pointed out the side that I had used Adams on and said that it didn't have as many scratches. Well after doing the polishing and waxing once I was sold for good. I have used another well known garages wax and had to call them to ask them how to get it off. I laughed when I read the comment about neighbors or friends seeing you use Adams stuff. I have had people at shows stop by while I am wiping down the 32 who are drawn over by the smell. Great stuff. My brother is now a convert to Adams also. That's his Charger.

Adam sent me the little kit to try first. I did a test with my daughter being the judge. I took the metal polish and did half of my wheel cover and the other half with someone elses product that I had been using (rhymes with other). I let her be the judge and just let her look. She pointed out the side that I had used Adams on and said that it didn't have as many scratches. Well after doing the polishing and waxing once I was sold for good. I have used another well known garages wax and had to call them to ask them how to get it off. I laughed when I read the comment about neighbors or friends seeing you use Adams stuff. I have had people at shows stop by while I am wiping down the 32 who are drawn over by the smell. Great stuff. My brother is now a convert to Adams also. That's his Charger.

Welcome Tom! You are indeed one of our first testimonials years ago, and it looks like you have added to your rolling stock since!

Thanks for your kind words, and your cars look beautiful!

Let's see some shots of your motor!:banana:

I can truly say that I wish the Charger were mine. We did paint his rotors on his trip up north last fall to get rid of the rust around them. Now that the Hemi is broken in, he has a blast with it and some of the "boys" down south that think they have bad cars.

Adam I am surprised that you remember and thanks for the compliment. I did get rid of the dual quads and went to a single 4 barrel for me since I had trouble with the duals. I guess I don't have a real good picture since I had the headers recoated, but this is after replacing the dual quads.

Well my first Adam's product I used even though I bought them all in one of the kits. I would have to say would be the carwash and was blown away at the amount of suds,lubricity and the lack of spotting it showed.It was and still is my favorite carwash and I have tried a few.Can't wait to give it a try in my new cam sprayer i got for my pressure washer . Which I use for my clients with those big SUV,and vans

My first product was the Buttery wax, I bought it at a Vette show that I was covering for

the local news. I put the wax in my garage on my shelf and it stayed there for a few

months. Finally I decided to give it a try...BOY OH BOY. My Stang was parked in my

garage and I keep walking out to my garage and saying "damm look at the shine." I

haven't used any other products besides Adams since. I disposed of the other company's products, who's name I will not mention at the local toxic dump site one

weekend.

Bangastang

Seeing is believing but...I still didn't believe what I was seeing on this forum and I continued to use the Meguiar Detail spray until I finally started to run low on it and finally bought Adams Detail spray.

Somebody wrote that "Adams is the only product that touches their car"

Well..."Adams is also the only car care product that's ever going to touch my vette".

Adams products are World class :2thumbs:

I jumped in head first and bought the machine polish kit, including the PC...and it's all AJ's fault. Since then I have added a few more items, and every day I have to look at the daily specials, because I've bought a few of them.

I jumped in head first and bought the machine polish kit, including the PC...and it's all AJ's fault. Since then I have added a few more items, and every day I have to look at the daily specials, because I've bought a few of them.

The daily special do get addicting.