Customer Service 866.965.0400

What was your first Adam's product...

P's Titan

Question

And what did you think?

For me it was hard because Adam and I detailed my truck when I first met him. But with my first use it was the Detail Spray.

I love that stuff! I actually DS'd my truck on Saturday and it still smells good ( and looks good of course )

The first product I tried was VRT. Dry to the touch and very easy to apply. Other tire dressings I used prior were a real pain to apply evenly and I would end up with spots on the tire that were darker than others...not to mention they would be slimy afterwards and then attract loads of dirt..blargh

My first thoughts were 'what else does this guy make and where can I get some??'

My first product was the Detail Spray. I was introduced to the product line by a co-worker, C6Bill, who told me about this cool company from CA, that had amazing products, and let him "design" a small kit. Sure enough I ordered the Sampler and have been hooked from that point on. Several orders later and I've yet to try anything that I haven't been thrilled with. The videos are certainly helpful as is this forum. Hearing from other enthusiasts experience(s) certainly helps. My last big find was Revive Polish on my rims! :glasses:

Now I am looking most forward to the waffle weave towel I just ordered...plus a few more things.

My first time at Corvettes at Carlisle. Don't remember how many years ago it was, but the Adam's team was going around handing out sample bottles of the detail spray and they offered to do my hood. I was using Meguiars at the time. Once they did my hood and told me what else to try, I was sold. The only thing I haven't tried is the machine polishes because I still do it by hand........don't own a PC.

Buttery Wax, I had about a gallon of Meguiars detail spray I had to go through after I went to an Adam's detail clinic. I used it up, and haven't looked back! I bought a bottle of Buttery Wax at the clinic, as it was the BEST wax I had ever used. I still prefer it to the Super Machine Wax to this day, only because on my car color the buttery wax seems to work best.

I friend of mine used a clay bar and detail spray to cleanup the tailgate of my truck. I went home and ordered one of the kits as well as a bunch of other stuff. Once I got the products, the clay bar was the first thing I tried out on other parts of the truck. Awesome products. I think I'm ordering the Essentials Kit for Christmas. Or Thanksgiving. Or maybe sooner... :rockon::rockon:

My first product was the In and Out. I was very impressed with it when I detailed the engine on my sister's '97 Acura Integra. After that I ended up getting almost every bottle of wash, cleaner, polish, wax etc that Adam's had on their website. I just don't have the Adam's clear polish or clear spray for the clear bra's.

My first time at Corvettes at Carlisle. Don't remember how many years ago it was, but the Adam's team was going around handing out sample bottles of the detail spray and they offered to do my hood. I was using Meguiars at the time. Once they did my hood and told me what else to try, I was sold. The only thing I haven't tried is the machine polishes because I still do it by hand........don't own a PC.

I remember that!:D

Corvettes at Carlisle '05...

I had just pulled onto the show field and this guy came over and started talking to me about my car. I thought my car looked pretty good and was ready to show, boy was I wrong!!!

This guy talked me into letting him show me how my car could look if I was using the right products. He did half of my trunk lid and I swear half of it looked grey and the other half, the half he did, looked black. I can't remember for sure what product he was using then but it didn't matter I was sold!

Well, to make a long story short, the guy was Adam himself :thumbsup: and my car car spent the rest of the weekend in his booth.

And in Adam's words "I became a customer, friend, and spokesperson in about five minutes!"

I'm hooked for life :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

carladamssig.jpg

Corvettes at Carlisle '05...

I had just pulled onto the show field and this guy came over and started talking to me about my car. I thought my car looked pretty good and was ready to show, boy was I wrong!!!

This guy talked me into letting him show me how my car could look if I was using the right products. He did half of my trunk lid and I swear half of it looked grey and the other half, the half he did, looked black. I can't remember for sure what product he was using then but it didn't matter I was sold!

Well, to make a long story short, the guy was Adam himself :thumbsup: and my car car spent the rest of the weekend in his booth.

And in Adam's words "I became a customer, friend, and spokesperson in about five minutes!"

I'm hooked for life :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Brother Gary, I've got another photo of that day. Remember what you said when I walked up to you?

Me: "Hi, we have a car care product company, and would love to use your car as a demonstration vehicle for the day. We'll detail your car for free!"

Gary: "Actually, I'm here to check out a polish company called 'Adam's' but thanks anyway."

Me: "Nice to meet you, I'm Adam."

You: "No Sh*t!"

Me: "No Sh*t."

Welcome to our forum brother, ad I hope you post some photos of your detailing, motor swap, interior customization, Mobile PC, etc.

You are a friend for life Gary, and I'm honored to have you here.

-Adam:thumbsup: