Customer Service 866.965.0400

The Power Stick is.........

Sooners

Question

Awesome! I debated getting this many times. If you're on the fence about it, I would get it. Pretty much everything I read about it was positive, and the comments were right on. It makes cleaning the inside of the wheels so much easier. No trying to squeeze your hands in there and cutting them up. Plus, the Power Stick can get to the even harder to reach places that I can't even fit my hand. As an added bonus, it gives you an excuse to bust out the drill. :banana:

16 answers to this question

It took me awhile to take the plunge, but I love it,:D been using it mainly on the Buick, so I did "My" first service on it, the Buick, and rotated the tires, and was surprised how clean the inner barrels where! :glasses:

It goes between the wheels and the calipers real nice, so you get a clean inner barrel and clean calipers too.:banana:

I think the thing to watch out for is getting the turbo stick into weird angles, and then appling the juice to it. :cheers:

And my hands are loving me for geting it:cool:

Shine On

Bluezey:pc:

The scrubbers work great on keeping your wheels clean or removing brake dust. As for wheels that haven't been cleaned for numerous years with severely baked in dust its not as good. But thats also because its gentle on wheels. It works great on all my wheels, even behind the calipers which is tight on my mustang.

:iagree: The calipers has always been my biggest issue. I would have to move the car a little so I could get to that area as well. The brush fits in there with no problems.

I applied a little pressure when using it but not much. The stick is made of plastic, and while I'm sure it's prettry sturdy, I was afraid to apply too much pressure in fear of snapping, but I think you'd have to get pretty rough to do that.

I don't think the scrubbers are quite as soft as the picture shows. They are soft but they're firm as well. Spray on some GWC, put the brush in there, spin, and the gunk just starts coming off.

Plus, what do you have to lose? There's always the 110% guarantee if you don't like it.:2thumbs:

I'm on the fence about this because it looks like the "scrubbers" are soft and won't really do much. Do you find that you're mashing the scrubbers in the wheel or it's pretty solid?

The scrubbers work great on keeping your wheels clean or removing brake dust. As for wheels that haven't been cleaned for numerous years with severely baked in dust its not as good. But thats also because its gentle on wheels. It works great on all my wheels, even behind the calipers which is tight on my mustang.

Archived