Customer Service 866.965.0400

A picture that would make any grown man/woman cry.

CRQuarto

This has been repaired for some months now (had an authorized Shelby resto shop do it, amazing and flawless job no expense spared), but I thought I would share a moment that made my heart sink into my stomach...the day my Shelby got keyed at work. I had only had the car for I think three months. This is just one of the photos, the key mark went from the front wheel well to the rear one, and was comprised of two separate passes. A day after that, someone backed into it in a parking lot on the same side, crushing the rear fender! Needless to say, my insurance company was NOT happy at forking out over $11k to have my baby fixed.

DSC00525.jpg

I was pretty upset, especially because it happened in a place at work where it was highly likely to be a coworker. That only further upset me because I didn't think I had any enemies, I am one of those people who tries to talk to everyone and people say I smile too much to be a cop haha!

Are your parking areas inside a secure compound? I will take pictures of my dent from a friendly police car soon! They have still yet to come forward! Cops are the worst! :)

Well...it is SUPPOSED to be a secure compound, but the stupid security "guard" at the entrance is always reading the paper or asleep, so that is why I still have hope it was one of the work release inmates that did it. I put out a station wide email asking for help finding the person, but nothing came of it other than a lot of, "Who the heck would have done that!?" from the people who know me. The captain also stated if he found out who did it he was going to have their ***, heh heh....

Yeah, cops are the worst, I have seen guys open doors into other cars before...just goes to show common courtesy is absent in general these days.

Yeah, cops are the worst, I have seen guys open doors into other cars before...just goes to show common courtesy is absent in general these days.

That is what happened with my truck. Super Bowl Sunday, someone dinged my truck with a police car door. So when the Giants won the game, someone sent out patrol wide message on the computer......How about them Giants? I replied patrol wide, "HOW ABOUT THE DENT IN MY DOOR"? No response!