Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hello from the Fly Over States

SSFOS

Hello everyone,

Met Dylan on another forum dealing with Trailblazer SS's. He helped turn me on to Adam's, and since Christmas I have been hooked. Now that the weather in the St. Louis area is warming up enough to wash and polish, I though I would stock up on supplies. Being from Southern California originally, by wife referrers to the Midwest as the Fly Over States. HAHA but I got the last laugh when she moved here after we got married. :lolsmack:

Washed up the SS on Saturday for a local show we have here. I noticed nice scratch on the rear passenger rear quarter. So I figured I had better sign up here and get some good advice on how to remove it if possible. Still admire your color preference...I just couldn't do it unless it was a ZO6.

Washed up the SS on Saturday for a local show we have here. I noticed nice scratch on the rear passenger rear quarter. So I figured I had better sign up here and get some good advice on how to remove it if possible. Still admire your color preference...I just couldn't do it unless it was a ZO6.

Yea... I'm one sick puppy when it comes to color choices on my cars. I might as well tattoo an eggo on my chest b/c I waffle on my commitment to "no more black vehicles" every time I'm ready to buy another one.

Hey Scott ...I am a newbie myself..turned on here from tbssowners.com...are you on there as well?

Nice SS :) I love Adams products ...while I only have like one thing I've definitely fallen in love with the product! :) I am weeding out the remaining of my other products before I replenish my supplies!

Hey Scott ...I am a newbie myself..turned on here from tbssowners.com...are you on there as well?

Nice SS :) I love Adams products ...while I only have like one thing I've definitely fallen in love with the product! :) I am weeding out the remaining of my other products before I replenish my supplies!

Same name over there as well! I too am using up the stuff I did have on hand before replacing it with Adam's products. Next up this weekend is the detail of our LS2 engine bay.

Scott

Archived