Customer Service 866.965.0400

iPhone... The story of the lost gen 4

Chewy

Sweet... thats the version that will be CDMA at the end of the year, which I fully intend on buying and putting on my sprint account!!

Honestly... I wouldn't put this "lost phone" thing past Apple as an elaborate hype generating scheme... if theres 2 things apple does well its security of their prototypes and marketing. This would lead you to believe this was all planned.

... plus if it were legit, Steve Jobs would have already had that guy that 'lost it' killed and his existence deleted from every database everywhere in the world.

:jester:

:lolsmack:

I told my wife this guy will get the Hoffa treatment if it is real. Either way I'm standing in line for it! I've done it for the last 2 iPhones.. My wife gets my "hand-me-down" iPhones.

Honestly... I wouldn't put this "lost phone" thing past Apple as an elaborate hype generating scheme... if theres 2 things apple does well its security of their prototypes and marketing. This would lead you to believe this was all planned.

I agree with you on the Dylan.

Hey Dylan, I thought that exact same thing when I first heard it was lost in a bar... Who the F would do that? That phone is potentially worth millions of dollars in the right hands.

It's definitely a new iPhone and it'll be the 4th one I have... I can't wait! Saving now... lol

Chris

Archived