Customer Service 866.965.0400

AP on Myspace

chris308

Guys, glad you asked, and it's good to see there is interest! You may have seen the house that we filmed the last video in the garage?

That's a friend's house, and his son is a MySpace freak. He convinced me to get a page up, and then, he got a 'real-job' and went away.

So, we don't even have the login and password to edit that site! Honestly, I haven't thought of it much until this tread.

I'll have Jason get it transferred over, and dialed in. Do you thing it's a good thing to have an active MySpace page?

Thanks for your input in advance!:thumbsup:

Guys, glad you asked, and it's good to see there is interest! You may have seen the house that we filmed the last video in the garage?

That's a friend's house, and his son is a MySpace freak. He convinced me to get a page up, and then, he got a 'real-job' and went away.

So, we don't even have the login and password to edit that site! Honestly, I haven't thought of it much until this tread.

I'll have Jason get it transferred over, and dialed in. Do you thing it's a good thing to have an active MySpace page?

Thanks for your input in advance!:thumbsup:

It'll get the Adam's name out to more people.

LOL - yep, that must be it!

Actually this is the most out of the box role I've ever played. My position was created out of necessity and is expanding every day. I'm constantly taking on new projects and learning things I never even knew existed. I've gained an incredible insight into the detailing industry and business operations. Couldn't be happier!

(Ok, the truth is I'm locked in a basement below the warehouse and havn't see daylight for weeks. Someone send help!)

LOL - yep, that must be it!

Actually this is the most out of the box role I've ever played. My position was created out of necessity and is expanding every day. I'm constantly taking on new projects and learning things I never even knew existed. I've gained an incredible insight into the detailing industry and business operations. Couldn't be happier!

(Ok, the truth is I'm locked in a basement below the warehouse and havn't see daylight for weeks. Someone send help!)

Jason, in front of everyone here, I'd like to say, "Job Well Done!" You have created a great forum, and won't likely be fired today, or tomorrow.:lol:

Seriously, you are an asset to our organization, and I value you, and what you do to help grow.

-Adam:2thumbs:

Jason, in front of everyone here, I'd like to say, "Job Well Done!" You have created a great forum, and won't likely be fired today, or tomorrow.:lol:

Seriously, you are an asset to our organization, and I value you, and what you do to help grow.

Does that mean you'll let him out of the basement on weekends :lolsmack:

That's love right there :grouphug:

Does that mean you'll let him out of the basement on weekends :lolsmack:

We'll give him pops for now, food next week, and by April, we'll have him come out for some sun and a car show. We don't want to spoil young Jason!