Customer Service 866.965.0400

Project Garage

trashauler

Well this month I focused on making my garage a better place to work in. So far I put up a 12 x 12 shed to rid the garage of all the yard tools and kids toys. I then had a furnace installed for comfort in the winter (60,000 btu two stage). I also added a few wall cabinets to store all of my Adams supplies. All I have left to do is insulate ceiling, add extra lighting, and get a mini frige for cold brew. Oh I forgot to mention I installed a whole hose water softener and hooked it up to my outside water as well. I will post up some pics of it when I am finished in a few weeks.

I think I'm going to have to get a shed as well... Soon! two motorcycles, two cages, large snow thrower, lawn mower, troy built chipper shredder, and several shelves of car stuff take up A LOT of room!

I have the perfect spot behind the house!

Chris

I think I'm going to have to get a shed as well... Soon! two motorcycles, two cages, large snow thrower, lawn mower, troy built chipper shredder, and several shelves of car stuff take up A LOT of room!

I have the perfect spot behind the house!

Chris

'

You keep your in-law cages in the garage? Good choice. Mine will probably be in the basement. :rockon:

Little set back in my project. i was hanging some things on the wall last night. I drilled a whole and missed a stud. Good thing because I noticed the walls were not insulated. So now I have to pull down the wood, insulate, hang drywall, tape, mud, and paint. I think it will all be worth it in the end though.

Update. I installed 5 8 foot overhead lights. Wow is it bright in there. I pulled down the OSB and put in the insulation. Then put up drywall and went over that with water resistan FRP paneling. I still have some paneling to do, but here are some before and during pics. Afters will be coming this weekend.

Before I miss the Nova, But love my Camaro

nova010.jpg

nova011.jpg

During. It is coming along.

Garage1.jpg

Garage2.jpg

Archived