Customer Service 866.965.0400

Clear Polish

Team Adam's

Question

Adams_MAY08-standard-Disc-PCCP.gif

Clear Polish

http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-360-adams-clear-polish-16oz.aspx

341.jpg

Adam's Clear Polish is the first of it's kind to specifically treat and protect automotive clear bras! Clear bras will yellow and fade over time when exposed to the sun and elements. Our Clear Polish, when used as suggested, will effectively extend the life of your clear bra by up to 50% and prevent yellowing and aging!

The Clear Polish is recommended for use every 3 months on vehicles permanently exposed to the elements or twice a year on garaged vehicles.

Allow it to haze over Apply by hand after using our Clear Spray. Simply apply to our microfiber applicator pads and rub in a criss-cross manner just like our paint polishes.after 15 minutes and wipe off with our Super Plush Microfiber towels. Stand back and look at the shine!

George,

I still have inventory of the Clear Polish if you are interested. I'm close enough you could come up one weekend if you want, or I could ship.

Bruce

Bruce4Adams(at)hotmail(dot)com

818-621-1423

George,

I still have inventory of the Clear Polish if you are interested. I'm close enough you could come up one weekend if you want, or I could ship.

Bruce

Bruce4Adams(at)hotmail(dot)com

818-621-1423

Check your email. :hi:

Clear Polish was discontinued for a lack of interest... just wasn't a big mover.

For light correction work on clear bras we recommend Fine Machine Polish

For protection we recommend the Quick Sealant

Good tip here and I think wouldn't be a bad idea if it was a sticky since more and more vehicles are having clear bra's installed. I guess this gives me an excuse to get a can of the new Quick Sealant! :glasses: