Customer Service 866.965.0400

New from Metro Atlanta, GA

Just checking in here - On the C5 forums, there's a lot of word going around about Adam's. I get a lot of tips from Junkman and Dylan over there, and I've recently started using Adam's products (so far so good!).

Before I bought my new car, the coworkers wouldn't stop warning me about how much I'll get tired of having to wash it. After using Adam's, I have URGES to go out and wash/wax it now.

Sorry for the dark pic of the car, only one I happen to have here on my work computer! It's covered in pollen too, even though it was washed about an hour prior!

img1042r.jpg

Before I bought my new car, the coworkers wouldn't stop warning me about how much I'll get tired of having to wash it. After using Adam's, I have URGES to go out and wash/wax it now.

Thats the nicotine and cocaine infusion we put in every product we sell :jester:

Welcome to the forum!! :cheers:

C-c-c-cocainee! No wonder!

Thanks for the welcome Dylan (and thanks for fixing my account so I could make this post!).

Thats the nicotine and cocaine infusion we put in every product we sell :jester:

Welcome to the forum!! :cheers:

Thanks for the warm welcomes!

I'm from the Tucker area right now, but within the next couple months, I'll be moving closer inside the perimeter (the Lindbergh area).

I'll get some more pics of my car, but I'll need some time. I'm going to be out of town for the next week or so and won't be able to get her all prettied up for a photo before then!

Archived