Customer Service 866.965.0400

Oak fabric convertible top

Scully

Question

5 answers to this question

I also have an oak top , in color, not made of wood. It depends on how deep the dirt is rubbed in. I have used Carpet & Upholstery cleaner on mine, and also APC, along with a stiff bristle brush. Neither one got everything out, but mine was neglected for a few years before it came home with me. If those do not work you could also try Ragg Top. At one time Adam was considering a convertible top cleaner, not sure on the status of that.

Good luck.

Bruce

Thanks Bruce for clearing things up!:jester:

If it is not the color we have finally found a use for pledge in a detailing arsenal. :lol:
:lolsmack: that was funny!! Seriously though -subscribed to this thread- love to know the answer.

I also have an oak top , in color, not made of wood. It depends on how deep the dirt is rubbed in. I have used Carpet & Upholstery cleaner on mine, and also APC, along with a stiff bristle brush. Neither one got everything out, but mine was neglected for a few years before it came home with me. If those do not work you could also try Ragg Top. At one time Adam was considering a convertible top cleaner, not sure on the status of that.

Good luck.

Bruce

Archived