Customer Service 866.965.0400

Did my friend's sisters 2001 Black Monte Carlo SS

Some my before pics screwd up, and wasnt able to show all my befores. Dont think the car has/had ever been polished/waxed/clayed. There was a ding on the hood near the latch and wouldnt let me pop the hood. So i had to skip doing under the hood. Some before and afters, Enjoy:banana:

IMG_0567.jpg

IMG_0568.jpg

IMG_0569.jpg

IMG_0575.jpg

IMG_0576.jpg

IMG_0577.jpg

IMG_0578.jpg

IMG_0579.jpg

IMG_0580.jpg

IMG_0584.jpg

IMG_0585.jpg

IMG_0586.jpg

IMG_0587.jpg

IMG_0588.jpg

IMG_0589.jpg

IMG_0590.jpg

IMG_0591.jpg

IMG_0592.jpg

What the heck is she doing with that car? Off roading?

IMG_0577.jpg

Ya if you look at the pic below that one there some huge lines across the fender and door if you look closely. Being 10-11 yr old DD car was far from perfect. Also having two young ones, and looks like a dog or two.

I started at 11:30am finished at 6pm. She only wanted one coat of polish so thats all I had to work with. :cheers:

Don-

Posted on the evolution detailing forum, and my "friend is back to talk **** again". Im really pissed off this time.

Here's what he said..

"Now I'll know to post some pics of my minivan. It looks great in the shade, too.<!-- google_ad_section_end --> "

"Now I'm the one who's confused. Didn't you post the detail so that folks could comment, or is this supposed to be an ad for your new (err..) detailing business? Either way, it may not be bad idea to spend more than 1.5 hours on each polish step for the entire car, especially with paint as hard as this. The finish would look better, at the very least. You have a lot to learn.<!-- google_ad_section_end --> "

"

Quote:

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset" class=alt2>Originally Posted by GGevoXftmfw viewpost.gif

I posted so people can post comments not haggle me each time make a thread like you like to do. I dont know why you have to put on boxing gloves each time I make a post.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

You don't have to be combative, but you choose to. Then, you complain.

Quote:

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset" class=alt2>I didnt mention anything about my business. Unless Im blind and not seeing something??!! </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Do you do this free?

Quote:

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset" class=alt2>She didnt want to splurge for the second coat even though I told her it really REALLY should. It took two hours with a orange pad to do the one step. All I had to work with unfortunately. </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

My comment had nothing to do with how many "coats" (whatever that is) of polish you decided on. Even with the fastest-working polish in the known universe, with the best of the best manning the buffer, it would take a minimum of 4 hours to do that car. That doesn't include finishing. For reasons not yet understood, you seem to think that you can buy some products, and charge folks for the job without really knowing what you're doing. Not good.<!-- google_ad_section_end --> "

<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Don I would try not to worry about the guy on the evo forum. You get a-holes everywhere. He probably wishes he could get his car to shine at all.

Hes the one that works at detail shop i guess in NewYork City. He's always first to make a smart *** coment. Thinks hes mr. detail, and knocks my products, my methods, my pictures, and my experience.

Hes the one that works at detail shop i guess in NewYork City. He's always first to make a smart *** coment. Thinks hes mr. detail, and knocks my products, my methods, my pictures, and my experience.

By works at a detail shop he probably sweeps the floor. He then wants to talk himself up and over compensate for his lack of physical "assets" or should I say small....

Archived