Customer Service 866.965.0400

Going to Adams

Fit08

Question

Here is a thought needing an answer,

Going to Adams products (SHR, FMP and the like) I would assume it would be a good idea to use DAWN to remove others product from car surfaces? Also in doing so I would once again assume one would really want to rinse your 2 wash pads out good to rid them of the DAWN when you go back to the good car soap?

Does this sound to like to much or spot on?

7 answers to this question

:welcomebanner: You can strip with Dawn, also if you are going to clay it will also strip your paint.

Never thought about the clay! That would be the better way after washing as then your surface is contaminate (sp) free and ready for Adams.:rockon:

Some use Dawn and clay. I just clay!:thumbsup:

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD align=middle width="41%">36.jpg</TD><TD width="59%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width="54%"> </TD><TD width="46%"> </TD></TR><TR><TD class=redheading1 align=middle colSpan=2>Adam's Detailing Clay Bar</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Some use Dawn and clay. I just clay!:thumbsup:

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td width="41%" align="middle">36.jpg</td><td width="59%"><table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td width="54%">

</td><td width="46%">

</td></tr><tr><td class="redheading1" colspan="2" align="middle">Adam's Detailing Clay Bar</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>

:iagree:

Archived