Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hello from VA

L8apex

I'm new to the forum but an "old" Adam's fan with an "old" C4 ZR-1 Corvette that has "absorbed" gallons of Adam's products over the years.

I was sold years ago when I first saw Adam's products being applied to a black Corvette in the sun in August at Corvettes at Carlise. Since then Adam's products and their ease of use have taken over the Corvette community in Hampton Roads VA!!:bow:

22240Z_with_trailersmall.JPG

Hey Tony

Welcome...I am moving up to your area this summer...PCSing to Langley AFB...believe that is next door to you?

Scott

Yeah I can hear the stock cars practicing at Langley Speedway and the early morning bugle from the AFB in the back yard. Traffic and roads stink around here but other than that its a pretty cool place to live:patriot:

Thanks for the welcomes and the compliments on 'Ol Red.

Adam "laid hands" on her for his infomercial filmed in VA a few years back. She's been rode hard and put up wet more than once but looks pretty good with her Adam's makeup on!:pc:

• 2 weeks later...

I have only been in VA for about a year...moved here from Alaska so this year was my first at the Hampton car show.

I love my TBSS...and yours looks real good too!!!!

I am on the tbssowners.com site...ever been on there? My handle on there is the same as on here. Matter of fact, that's how I found out about Adam's products! :)

Yeah I'm on the tbssowners forum but don't go there too often, same handle there too. I have YorkL8apex on the Corvette forums since someone had L8apex before I got there years ago.

I'll miss Cars and Coffee this month (will be in St Thomas with the wife:cheers: )but you should take the TBSS out to it. A good group of guys and gals with all kinds of cars. Its very informal not a a show just a gathering at a Starbucks with a big lot. About 75+ showed last month.

That sounds pretty cool but I am flying to Missouri for our TBSS nationals...I know I know...going to a show without my SS. Sigh....It's just too expensive to drive this year after having driven from Alaska just last year.

I'll have to check into that place though for next time. We like to get out and about here in the Hampton Roads area. :)

Fellow SS owner is keeping my SS while I am gone and he has a good deal of adams products...I am secretly crossing fingers that he's going to detail my SS. HEHE

Archived