Customer Service 866.965.0400

Meguiar's VS Adam's!

Joeskey

Question

Im about to order the interior kit with interior brush! :burnout:

Hopefully everything goes as planned haha,

Im still in between products thou, I have always loved meguiar's products! But i am now starting to get into the detailing business, just small work a car here and there, butttt Im gonna bite the bullet and take a chance with this Adam's Polishes. One of the main reasons is Adam himself! He seems to really stand by his product, i also like the fact that he is the actual owner of the company and he is the ACTUAL person in the demonstration videos!

Joel, I have the answer that you are looking for but it comes with a price. I will require a Chicago Italian Beef sandwich and several cheeseburgers from Billy Goat's. Ok, I dont have the answer but am really hungry for some Chicago grub. Love that town!

Deep dish pizza? I forget how long we had to wait for one at Gino's in '05, but it was worth every second........:drool:

Chicago Style 45 minutes to an hour is the usual wait. :banana:

Chris

Meguiar's VS Adam's!

I was a Meguiar user until I found the Adams products and started to read and see the results on the internet.

Meguiar's has a good product but I feel like family using Adam's great products :2thumbs:

I am the same, but I was a regular of Eagle One, got into them when I got my Budnik wheels in 97, and they came with a bottle of EO Metal Polish.. man if I had Adams in those days I would have one a LOT more show & shines!

You will not be disappointed..

You will not be disappointed. I used to use megs. Not anymore.

Same with me. To me the products seem to last longer. When I used the Meguires I had to clay twice a year. With Adam's I clayed, polished and waxed this past October/November. As of last weekend, the Charger, Ranger and Thunderbird still pass the baggie test. The Sable is close to needing a clay treatment again, but that sits outside all the time, and rarely got washed over the winter.

I have been a Meguiar's user for many years. I remember when I saw Adams at the Costa Mesa Market place doing demo every weekend many years ago. :bow:I wish I would have made the switch then and not now.:pc: I just details my Vette and Crossfire and all I can say is WOW!!!! The shine is so deep and wet looking. The Vette I got from my dad and it was a daily driver so the exterior and interior were in the need of major cleaning. Got my interior kit today and had to give it a try. The door panels are lether and have the grain lines in them which were filled with dirt. I tried M leather cleaners on it did do much to them at all. Well today I can say those panels look 1000% better. With 115K on the car they are worn but they are now spotless. The Carpet was dirty and I did a spot on it and cleaned it right up. I have read I can use the carpet cleaner in my little green clean machine so I am ordering a gallon to do the whole car and steam clean the carpet. I am hoping I dont have to replace them any time soon.

Adams polish from now on nothing else goes on any of my cars....:2thumbs::rockon:

As for the price for detailing I was quoted 175 to polish out the Crossfire without any interior detailing. I took that money and got the Junkmans kit; best money I have ever spent on detailing products.

:lol::lol: You would think that Junkman started this Thread the way it ended up being about Food. :lol:

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Joel,

Adam and his crew of employees are fantastic to work with. If you call, Adam himself will sometimes pick up the phone.

There is no better customer service that can be found IMO. :2thumbs:

Awesome A++++ Products!!

BOOO i ordered my kit 2nd day air so ide get it by fri, but not coming till Monday =[ oh well im sure its worth the wait lol. the detail i had lined up for tomorrow is gonna have to be meguiareid! haha,

But yea all in all, adams people are great. The second i inquired about my kit, i got a notification of shipment like 2 hours later =] ! very good service indeed. .

You will be very glad that you made the switch. Adams products are the best in the market.

For a full correction interior and exterior I am charging 200 unless it is a SUV or in very poor condition. I dont do it as a business just something to keep me busy on the weekends and give me some extra cash.

Hey Joel, Welcome to the world of OCD! It's a lot of work but a lot of fun too. As for your pricing, my interior detail starts at $85.00 and goes up from there depending on the condition. Headliners are a very special animal and MUST be treated with a gental hand so, when it comes to headliners, my prices start at $80.00 just for that. Just make sure you take care of the jammies when you do the interior.

Archived