Customer Service 866.965.0400

Meguiar's VS Adam's!

Joeskey

Question

Im about to order the interior kit with interior brush! :burnout:

Hopefully everything goes as planned haha,

Im still in between products thou, I have always loved meguiar's products! But i am now starting to get into the detailing business, just small work a car here and there, butttt Im gonna bite the bullet and take a chance with this Adam's Polishes. One of the main reasons is Adam himself! He seems to really stand by his product, i also like the fact that he is the actual owner of the company and he is the ACTUAL person in the demonstration videos!

I have never done any work on any of my family or friend's cars when they didn't say "Wow, that looks great!". I think that tells the tale - ease of use which give Excellent results, big forum support (great for us new to detailing people) and American Made products.

I was just at a show where "M" donated 16oz Quik Detailer in every goodie bag. Everyone who came by my booth got 4oz of Adams and used it instead! Using it once usually converts them.

Bruce

I would venture to guess that 90-95% of the people on these forums used Meguiar's before eventually making the switch to Adam's. Their products/customer service can not be beat.

However, due to some high pricing/shipping costs, I must confess that I still use a couple of competing products (e.g., window cleaner w/ Adam's glass towel, etc.). :o But everything that touches my paint/rubber trim/wheels are all Adam's. :rockon:

I would venture to guess that 90-95% of the people on these forums used Meguiar's before eventually making the switch to Adam's. Their products/customer service can not be beat.

However, due to some high pricing/shipping costs, I must confess that I still use a couple of competing products (e.g., window cleaner w/ Adam's glass towel, etc.). :o But everything that touches my paint/rubber trim/wheels are all Adam's. :rockon:

I had been using Pinnacle from AAA motoring in Palm Beach. I had to pay shipping there also. But really Like the Adams product better. The shipping about the same. The price point with Adams is alot better. To be truthful about it, I still have some wax that was 95.00 for 8oz Jar. No different than the Americana from Adam's. But Adam's has the better price plus the wax made the truck glow..... :bow: . The ordering at Adam's is much easier. The simplicity of the polishing packages is what sold me on getting a PC. Green W Green,,,, Orange W Orange and so on. Adam's concept is what sold me, plus all the help you get from Dylan and everyone else at Adam's. You got AJ and the gang. If you can not figure something out, just ask and you will get it.

That is my 25 cent worth. Great Job,, my wallet hurts now after so many orders. BUT IT IS WELL WORTH IT :thumbsup::thumbsup::pc:

Hand Raised.

Another one that made the switch less than a year ago from Megs and previously Zaino. Great products and customer service second to none.

Also this MB is like having your own dummy needs :help: line 24/7. Always someone here with help and an answer.

:cheers:

Adam's ucstomer service is so great its basically undescribable, it just simply cannot be beat! Adam's is the best products all around that I have ever tried, and since finding them, I do NOT plan on trying anything else... If it aint broke, dont fix it !

Im still in between products thou, I have always loved meguiar's products! But i am now starting to get into the detailing business, just small work a car here and there, butttt Im gonna bite the bullet and take a chance with this Adam's Polishes. One of the main reasons is Adam himself! He seems to really stand by his product, i also like the fact that he is the actual owner of the company and he is the ACTUAL person in the demonstration videos!

You won't be sorry - just go for it.

Prior to me finding Adam's homepage, I had dozens of cans and bottles of wax and polish. The first time I tried Adam's products, all those cans and bottles went to the dump.

It goes without saying if you start using the products and can't figure something out, just post on here what problem/s you are having and you will receive a ton of answers.

How about some SUPER DOGS?

Super Dogs is great!!! Just don't ask for ketchup. If you ever watch the Hot Dog show on the Travel Channel (I think), Super Dogs is showcased.

Chicago Style 45 minutes to an hour is the usual wait. :banana:

Chris

Yes, Chicago pizza is definitely a must every time we head back home.

You sir, will not be sorry. I might add made in USA

Hopefully i wont be disappointed indeed! Im just excited to start cleaning some interiors haha! Right now i wanna just go at some interiors and clean clean clean haha, ive been using megs for a while now and so far no complaints about there product, but iuno,,, adams kinda feels like they actually care about there customers u know what i mean, still going through the transition from megs to adams, i mean **** i even got a meguiars sticker on my car ahha.

On a side note, whats the going rate for a interior detail? i have some people asking me to do there details, right now i just do my friends 10+ cars, but they just pay me for the product i use and thats that. hmmmm something to think about i guess huh.

When just starting out... Price it right. Not too low but not too high... Word of mouth is your best sales/marketing tool. Figure out what the product costs and what you use to do the interiors and work off of that. I'd say 35 bucks an hour is a fair amount. Chicago may mean you can make a little more. It really depends on your clientele.

You'll love Adams. If you decide to correct paint, remember it's time consuming.

I'd say if you quoted me 150-200 for a wash, wax, vacuum, and interior detail I'd probably do it. (If I let others touch my car, which I DO NOT) lol

I think you should have certain levels of detail to choose from.

ie: wash, revive polish, wax and interior detail = 250

wash, wax and interior detail = 200

You know?

Good luck!

Chris

Archived