Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Car For Wife

TR6speed

I just bought a new 2010 GMC Acadia for the wife to replace her 2004 Trailblazer. It is Jewel Red Tint, full leather 7 passenger with the full nav system plus more. When I told the salesman’s yesterday to do the paperwork, and we would be in today to sign everything and pick it up I also instructed him not to do any detailing. He said "but that is all part of the deal, that each customer starts out with a nice clean and shinny new car". I said that is fine for most people, but there is only one product that will touch this car as well as my Vette, and that is Adams. I also mentioned that while I was in the showroom, I watched one of the employees wiping down each car with the same old towel.

Looks Like I will take her to work on Monday and then spend the day doing a complete detail. Pictures to follow.

Very nice choice. I have the red jewel tint on my Impala. That color is amazing in the sun when it's detailed. Congrats on the new ride! Don't forget to post up pics!

Sounds nice! If I were to drive an SUV, the Acadia would be on my short list.

We looked a the Yukon and Tahoe, and others that size, but she drives it back and forth to work, so she really did not need the larger size SUV. The reason for the SUV, is both are kids live in are same sub-division. She wants it so she (we) can load the grandkids up when we want to take them places. Besides it does not take up as much room in the garage as our old Trailblazer Extened or what the larger SUV's do.

That a nice vehicle, we looked at them and was going to get one, but kindof liked the Buick a little better, and really like the jewel red, that's a real pretty color, The wife loves the car, and so do the grandkids with the entertainment center in the back!!:cheers:

Bluezey

Archived