Customer Service 866.965.0400

you guys are awesome

Whoohooo! Love to see orders getting out quick, that's a success story for sure.

Our goal is to get all orders received by noon, MST, packed and shipped the same day.

Today was the first day that there were ZERO orders in the system when the FedEx truck drove away, ZERO!!:rockon:

We are going to do everything we can to maintain this, and thanks for your patience while we were backed up!

-Adam:2thumbs:

GO WAREHOUSE TEAM!! Mario, Brian, & Chris have simply been CRANKING!! You guys do a lot to try and bury them and they've plugged along at an alarming rate lately. If you guys could only see the amount of boxes that leave that little Colorado building each day your head would spin.

Thanks for your business and support. Next time you open up a nicely packaged Adam's box take a moment to appreciate the warehouse guys, the unsung heros at Adam's Polishes.

It always amazes me Dylan. Mainly because I cannot seem to get all the packing paper back in the box AFTER I have removed the contents. I stand there thinking, "Well it all came out of the dang thing, it's gotta fit back in!"

:lolsmack:

Archived