Customer Service 866.965.0400

New member, new to detailing.

Zee

Hey all! I have no prior experience doing any serious detail work, but I've been bitten by the bug and there's no going back. I was referred here by the legendary Junkman himself, and after obtaining an idea of the wealth of useful content on the forum, it was quite literally a no-brainer of a choice to be a part of this stellar community.

I drive a stick shift, black '03 BMW 325i. It's been garaged a lot and hence is in fairly good exterior condition, and I will soon post detailed pics for scrutiny... before I get to work on it with soon-to-be-ordered PC 7424XP and Adam's products.

Question: Should I post them here though or start a new thread in a more appropriate forum? :D

Cheers, everyone! :hi:

Hey Zee, welcome to the forum! :welcomebanner:

You can start a new thread in the general detailing forum with your pictures. Be sure and check out how detailed the pictures are in other threads when seeking help. The better job you do at showing us the condition of your paint will help with us offering a solid solution. Be sure and check out the stickies at the top of each forum also. They contain some invaluable information.

Again, welcome to the site. :2thumbs:

Archived