Customer Service 866.965.0400

>>>NEW VRT... big news from Adam's<<<

Streaked? How so? Do you have pictures?

There really was no "streaking issue" that anyone has ever brought to our attention before and VRT is an EXTREMELY popular product so we'd have heard of an issue like this by now seeing as we've been selling so much of it for so long. And of course theres our 110% money back guarantee... if you had a problem with the product you can always contact us so we can return your money... no sense in keeping a product you are too paranoid to use.

No pictures. I'm gonna wash the car in the next couple of days and will try it again on my exterior trim. I'll take pictures.

As far as the guarantee goes, I already said that I'm well satisfied how it does on the tires. No complaints there. Relax already. :) I was just saying that I was disappointed how the product performed on my plastic trim. That's all.

Maybe it was how I applied the product. Maybe it got wet and washed off in spots. Who knows?

I've been using Adam's products for a year now and I'm well satisfied with the results and with how Adam and Junkman educates everyone on the finer points of detailing. So I lay out a criticism of VRT, and you tell me to get my money back and that you've had no complaints. Adam himself stated in the video the shortcomings of VRT. That's why he reformulated it.

So I'll use it again and see what happens.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No pictures. I'm gonna wash the car in the next couple of days and will try it again on my exterior trim. I'll take pictures.

As far as the guarantee goes, I already said that I'm well satisfied how it does on the tires. No complaints there. Relax already. :) I was just saying that I was disappointed how the product performed on my plastic trim. That's all.

Maybe it was how I applied the product. Maybe it got wet and washed off in spots. Who knows?

I've been using Adam's products for a year now and I'm well satisfied with the results and with how Adam and Junkman educates everyone on the finer points of detailing. So I lay out a criticism of VRT, and you tell me to get my money back and that you've had no complaints. Adam himself stated in the video the shortcomings of VRT. That's why he reformulated it.

So I'll use it again and see what happens.

Chuck, just offering you the alternative to keeping a product you don't feel performs to expectations. The last thing we want is for someone to continue to use a product they feel doesn't work like it should... thats why we offer the gaurantee. I read your post and it seemed as if you were unhappy with the product, afterall when I hear:

"I'm paranoid to use it on my interior or under the hood and absolutely won't."

about one of our most popular products I definitely want to do whatever I can to make sure you're happy. If you haven't noticed yet, we're all about HAPPY CUSTOMERS here and if your anything less than we'll happily buy back the bottle. Just trying to offer you a solution. :2thumbs:

Honestly, I'm not blowing smoke here, this would be a first for me... most people love how it works on plastic, textured, smooth, or otherwise. Thats why I said what I did... its simply not a complaint I hear.

As for the reformulation... it was to address the water vulnerability issues of the product, had nothing to do with "streaking". Basically we took the same product and made it resistant to water. I'm not trying to squelch your input, or say your wrong in any way... SIMPLY OFFERING TO BUY BACK THE PRODUCT IF YOU FEEL IT DOESN'T DO WHAT IT SUPPOSED TO OR IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT.

Just trying to be helpful... thats all. Sorry if you chose to misconstrue my offer of a refund as anything other than it was - AN OFFER TO HELP. :cheers:

Archived