Customer Service 866.965.0400

>>>NEW VRT... big news from Adam's<<<

VRT is easily one of our most popular products, so when we say we've reformulated it to make it better... you know its gonna be good!!

Its coming soon, but I figured everyone would like to see a sneak peek of what we're working on. I'll be sure to post an update here as soon as its available for sale.

Check out the video for more info:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kdi6XoaungM&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kdi6XoaungM&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

You can bet I've tested it and I've been pushing hard for this one... owning and Avalanche and loving VRT has been a fight thru the rainy months... but now that I've got my hands on this incredible new formula the water just beads up and rolls away!! :banana:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

VRT is a very popular product... so we knew it would have to be a BIG improvement if it was going to happen. After playing with this stuff for a few weeks on my plastic heavy truck I'm amazed... it drizzled the other day and the water just beads up and rolls off... like your paint after a fresh wax job.

Adam's products are going to ruin me financially! Oh well who thinks about retirement when there are all these new goodies to buy!

I still have 2 1/2 bottles of VRT so I'll be a while before I upgrade.

I'm not a big user of protectants because I don't like the shiny dashes and what not and with VRT not beading off water I only used it on my tires as it made a mess of my truck and cars when it ran down the side. So I only bought one little bottle of it 2 years ago and probably have half of it left. I'm kind of happy to see this as I'll be buying a bottle of the super VRT and using it much more often.

Chris

Keep in mind guys... VRT 'original' is still a great product... this is just better. I still have about a full gallon of the old stuff. I've been using that exclusively on my tires as it doesn't matter to me too much if it wears off quickly. I'll also probably go back to dressing my interior with it where the water proof aspects aren't needed.

Archived