Customer Service 866.965.0400

>>>NEW VRT... big news from Adam's<<<

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bad monkey... now you've been blacklisted... no NEW VRT for you... keep it up and your off the In & Out Spray list too!! :jester:

:lolsmack:

Ill make my own vrt and in and out spray. Vrt is simply a mixture of handcream/water and in and out spray is merely a re-labeled bottle of Axe.

Ill make my own vrt and in and out spray. Vrt is simply a mixture of handcream/water and in and out spray is merely a re-labeled bottle of Axe.

You ARE a bad detail monkey...I wonder how long it'll take for someone who uses other products to link to this as "proof" that their products are better. :willy:

You ARE a bad detail monkey...I wonder how long it'll take for someone who uses other products to link to this as "proof" that their products are better. :willy:

Yeah the turtle wax people are having a company party about it as we speak. :party:

Yeah the turtle wax people are having a company party about it as we speak. :party:

:D Be on the look out for a forum post somwhere that looks like:

"I heard somewhere from someone that you can use Axe Body Spray for your quick detailing needs...I tried it this weekend and WOW, great look, great scent, great price."

:willy::willy:

Very excited for this product. It rains here quite a bit and while I've had good luck with some of my application techniques it still wears off after a while. I talked to Adam on the phone today and it sounded like he was making sure that IOS stood up to his durability standards also. Really looking forward to the SVRT and the new IOS. *Looks outside where its pouring*

Ok I am posting this in a joking manner only because it's amazing that something water based repels water but does anyone remember the seinfeld episode where they eat this "fat free" yogurt that they can't believe is fat free so they have it tested and it's not actually fat free?

Only vid I could find... (not really relevant)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIr6v5LYPdc

VRT streaked my plastic chin spoiler and plastic rocker panels. I'm paranoid to use it on my interior or under the hood and absolutely won't. Has the streaking issue been eliminated from the new product?

I think it does a great job on the tires and that's the only place I use it now.

VRT streaked my plastic chin spoiler and plastic rocker panels. I'm paranoid to use it on my interior or under the hood and absolutely won't. Has the streaking issue been eliminated from the new product?

I think it does a great job on the tires and that's the only place I use it now.

Streaked? How so? Do you have pictures?

There really was no "streaking issue" that anyone has ever brought to our attention before and VRT is an EXTREMELY popular product so we'd have heard of an issue like this by now seeing as we've been selling so much of it for so long. And of course theres our 110% money back guarantee... if you had a problem with the product you can always contact us so we can return your money... no sense in keeping a product you are too paranoid to use.

Streaked? How so? Do you have pictures?

There really was no "streaking issue" that anyone has ever brought to our attention before and VRT is an EXTREMELY popular product so we'd have heard of an issue like this by now seeing as we've been selling so much of it for so long. And of course theres our 110% money back guarantee... if you had a problem with the product you can always contact us so we can return your money... no sense in keeping a product you are too paranoid to use.

Maybe he meant running, which was semi common on vehicles driven in the rain with a thick fresh coat of vrt. I think there really is a limit to how durable a water based product can be.

I always put VRT on in thin coats on all kinds of trim on the car, door jams, and under the hood. I put a thin coat on, then a couple days later put another really thin coat on, and always wipe it down real good. I never have issues with it running or streaking, and I have a black car as well, so it would stand out.

I think where the running or "streaking" comes from is overapplying the product really thck to get a good shine. I can aquire that same shine with a couple of thins coats just as easy. There's a method to the madness I guess. All these things take time and practice to figure out. I know the PC for me took wasting a few hours of time a couple weekends before I got the hang of it. Now it's my favorite part about detailing. :rockon:

I am definitely looking to this new water resistant stuff though, this is gonna be awesome. :2thumbs:

Archived