Customer Service 866.965.0400

San Antonio TX

TenGT500

Howdy all,

Just wanted to drop a line and say hello. New guy from TX who just recently started using Adam's products. Been very happy with the results so far :rockon:. Below are some pictures of the current ride.

picture.php?albumid=347&pictureid=1922

picture.php?albumid=347&pictureid=1921

picture.php?albumid=347&pictureid=1920

Thanks Everyone!

Jason:

Yup this stuff rocks!

Junkman:

I'm a recent convert from Chevy. I drove a GT500 and haven't looked back. I should be ashamed :cheers:.

If I could afford it, a Shelby would be in my garage along with my Chevy! It's a beautiful car, I could care less about the performance. I cruise cars like that real slow so that all the ladies can see me go by. :D

If I could afford it, a Shelby would be in my garage along with my Chevy! It's a beautiful car, I could care less about the performance. I cruise cars like that real slow so that all the ladies can see me go by. :D

I prefer hard to get with the ladies. Gotta catch me first ;) Oh and then go through the wife. :lolsmack:

Thanks Everyone!

Jason:

Yup this stuff rocks!

Junkman:

I'm a recent convert from Chevy. I drove a GT500 and haven't looked back. I should be ashamed :cheers:.

Bah! Great cars are great cars. Always said if I won the lotto, I would have one each of the "four letter word" cars. A Cuda, a Goat and a Boss!

Is it ok to hate you just a little over that blue and white monster? :D

Archived