Customer Service 866.965.0400

Remember why we get an extra day this weekend!

Team Adam's

I hope everyone has something fun planned for the 3 day weekend. Bar B Q with family and friends, hang out by the pool, spend a little quality time detailing your car, working in the yard, or just relaxing at home... remember to take a moment to give thanks to the brave men and women who have served and continue to serve this great country of ours.

Its their selfless sacrifice that allows all of us to enjoy the things we do on these extended weekends each year.

So don't forget to take a moment to be thankful for what our service men and women do and have done for us.

Everyone have a safe, fun filled, weekend. And heres to good weather no matter where you are :cheers:

:patriot:forum_header-thankyou.jpg:patriot:

I am going to Fr. Rosecrans on Saturday (Pt. Loma, right near San Diego) to see my Dad's site and bring some flowers. Do you think Adam's metal polish will work on bronze? I would like to give his marker a little sprucing up. If not, what would you recommend?

Like I posted in the other thread, the wife and I are going to the Policemans Memorial to make a chalk relief of my Great Grandfathers name, and to my dads grave. He was Firefighter for 2 years when he go out of the Army, then went on to Server & Protect for another 35. I also have 3 inactive USMC, 1 Airborne SF Ranger, and 2 Active In-Country USMCs. I will never forget why this day is special. To all that have, do, and will serve, Thank You!

It is great that everyone is paying tribute to or brave men and woman in the military, but let's not forget that this is Memorial Day. It is a day to remember those that gave their lives for our freedom. Please remember to say a pray for all those that are no longer with us.

Can I put in another remembrance? Remember those who have to work this memorial day providing all of you with the day off the essential services that are so often taken for granted. I'm talking about police, firemen, municipal employees manning water treatment plants, sewage plants, power plants, etc. It's easy to remember the military, but there are others who do completely thankless jobs that allow you to enjoy your day off. Don't forget them either.

Archived