Customer Service 866.965.0400

Here's my ride...

SteveB

I haven't received my Adam's products yet so these can be the before pics. The car is an '07 BMW 530i in Silver Gray. It has the Sport and Premium packages. Wheels are MMR HR6 in 20X8.5 fronts and 20X10 rear.

ButlerTire-1.jpg

rearangle.jpg

frontangle.jpg

Whatchathink?

I haven't received my Adam's products yet so these can be the before pics. The car is an '07 BMW 530i in Silver Gray. It has the Sport and Premium packages. Wheels are MMR HR6 in 20X8.5 fronts and 20X10 rear.

Whatchathink?

Looks great! Same color as my pops M5... :) He's only got 19" wheels on his though. Stock...

Chris

Thanks guys. I've been hooked on BMWs since I got my first one in 1972. Things sure have changed since then. I paid $4200 for that car out the door. I remember being worried about my big car payments. They were $98 a month!!

I've bought a few sets of wheels and tires from Geordie at Butler Tire. He's a great guy to deal with and besides he's a BMW guy too.

Thanks guys. I've been hooked on BMWs since I got my first one in 1972. Things sure have changed since then. I paid $4200 for that car out the door. I remember being worried about my big car payments. They were $98 a month!!

I've bought a few sets of wheels and tires from Geordie at Butler Tire. He's a great guy to deal with and besides he's a BMW guy too.

BMW's are great cars as long as you have a factory warranty. I sold my Dinan S2 E39 540/6 for my Z06. I miss the BMW refinement, but not the maintenance costs!

Archived