Customer Service 866.965.0400

Proof the two bucket method and foam gun work

whiterp199

Well I am back in Wisconsin for the summer and some of my friends race modifieds on dirt tracks out here. I go to the races every weekend and am in the pits. Needless to say the car can get covered in dirt this is what it looked like Sunday morning after I got home from the race. The car had even more dust on it when I left the track. There was a layer at least a quarter inch thick on the car it blew off on the drive home. The rest of the dust was either static clung on or stuck in condensation because I usually get to the track around 4 PM and leave around 11. So the car cools off and gets dew on it.

DSC00160.jpg

DSC00161.jpg

DSC00162.jpg

These are after I washed the car

DSC00163.jpg

DSC00164.jpg

I just wanted to show these before and afters. All I did was wash the car and put vrt on the tires. The shine is coming from a layer of MSW I laid down a couple weeks ago.

Looking good! What an awesome shade of blue too.

I will say this; Just about any car will look good after simply washing it with Adam's Car Wash. I wasn't able to give either one a proper detail, but I did wash the 4Runner and Corolla and they looked very nice after just that.

• 4 weeks later...
That blue is amazing, whats the name of the color?

Stryker blue and the photos don't do it justice. :drool: In sunlight it jumps up and slaps your corneas. :glasses: It was my second choice for the G8 GT when I was shopping, white was my 3rd. Hey, I'm patriotic!

Archived