Customer Service 866.965.0400

Typical Newb

Tex

Hi everybody! I have wanted to get into serious detailing and machine polishing for some time, and after a $400+ order from Adam's earlier today, I've finally taken the plunge. I've been reading forever on various sources, but they generally made my head spin with all of the different products and combinations, hence why I decided to go with Adam's simplified but seemingly effective system, not to mention great reviews from others on the G8 forums. I basically decided to start over. I've been using OTC products such as Meguiars Gold Class without much satisfaction for a few years. Last fall I clayed my car and polished it with the guidance of a friend and use of his 7424XP, but after spending the winter in Michigan, forcing the usage of tunnel washes, my car needs some more lovin'.

I'm anxious to get my products and get working. I'll be doing my Sport Red 2009 Pontiac G8 GT and my father's black 2006 Denali (not looking forward to than one) and black 2008 Corvette. The Corvette has never seen rain or a wash tunnel and only has 5000 miles on it, so I'm hoping that just the fine machine polish and machine superwax will do the trick on that one. The truck, on the other hand, has never seen anything but tunnel washes and I don't think it has ever been waxed. It honestly looks really good given that background, but still has light swirls. My G8, I swear swirls if you look at it wrong, and has lately given me some trouble with water stains (thanks to the Meguiars wash which dries before I can even wash the whole car).

Ready to get started! :pc:

I've been reading forever on various sources, but they generally made my head spin with all of the different products and combinations, hence why I decided to go with Adam's simplified but seemingly effective system

This right here. I've been detailing with premium products for many years and understand all the plethora of products and combinations, but I was looking for a simpler solution that produced great results. Adam's provided what I was looking for, and the customer service is top notch.

Welcome!

Welcome Robert from another G8'er. You're gonna love Adam's products - I am a true convert.

:welcomebanner:

" My G8, I swear swirls if you look at it wrong " I had the same problem with my wife's Torrent in a similar Red color. Luckily, Adam's products solved that. You won't believe the difference.

:pc:

Archived