Customer Service 866.965.0400

The reason I keep my truck clean....

Kingsford

So today I was carrying 115 Laptop to my truck and a teacher was helping me. He goes "Wow this is a nice truck, what is it a 2010?" I was like nope its a 2005 and you should of seen the shock on his face! He thought it was brand new it was so clean and scratch free, thanks to Adam's that is that and 10 hours of hard work cleaning and detailing!

Made me smile. :banana:

What are some compliments you guys get like that?

Funny. After spending parts of Sat/Sun/Mon detailing the car I had someone in the Lowes parking lot ask me if it was new. Granted I've only had it alittle over a year but its the first time someone ask me if it was new.

My neighbor (who is always washing his cars) mentioned how shiny my 2000 Frontier is! And my wifes friend (who drives an S class M-B) was in town and asked her if she got a new car! :D

:jester: I have heard same like remarks for 30 yrs.:2thumbs:

In 1999 I sold my 1990 Buick with (50k miles) that I bought new. The guy that bought it thought that I had just put a new battery in it, I told him it was the original.The woman told me that God was going to bless me for taking such good care of this car.:) I told her that he already has.:grouphug:

My truck is a 2005 model with 179,000 miles on the clock. I use it as my work truck(we own a trucking company) and was picking up a rebuilt rearend the other day. The guy who does our trans/rear work points to my truck while they're loading it and says, "How you keep that truck so clean running parts like you do?" The following day I was picking up some tires at a local retailer and one of the tire guys says, "Do you ever let that truck get dirty? You always keep it spotless!" Detailed my mom's 2009 Corolla two Saturdays ago, the following day she drove it to work. A co-worker who prides himself in how great his 370Z looks asks mom if she painted the car. He couldn't believe it was a simple polish job.

So today I was carrying 115 Laptop to my truck and a teacher was helping me. He goes "Wow this is a nice truck, what is it a 2010?" I was like nope its a 2005 and you should of seen the shock on his face! He thought it was brand new it was so clean and scratch free, thanks to Adam's that is that and 10 hours of hard work cleaning and detailing!

Made me smile. :banana:

What are some compliments you guys get like that?

The CEO of the company I've worked for going on 27 years (yikes, where'd the time go?) asked me how I keep my car so clean no matter the weather. I told him how I do it and with what products. I also told him cleaning my car is my ZEN; my meditation. He told me that is what cutting the grass is for him, time to shut the brain off and just do. :glasses:

I'm going to ask him to trade car keys one weekend so he can see just how nice HIS ride can look. See below. (I feel it's my duty to rescue him from the evil car wash place.)

mks11_main_ext_01.jpg

all of my many many bosses cars look like S***. brand new black Tahoe swirl city when its clean which if never, silver Caddy CTS the same thing, Denali- this guy actually cares but hes doing it wrong so its always clean but covered in micro scratching, and then there is my 5 year old car that still looks like this

DSCN0143.jpg

IMG_2647.jpg

I try my best to teach them but they just dont care"sad face"

I get compliments all the time when my car is clean. I do notice that people don't notice as much when it's dirty. But, even people that aren't car people look at my car.

Nothing like driving by freshly detailed at 4k RPMs with SpinTech Mufflers and just VROOOMMM past with that deep muscle sound and everyone looks no matter who you are and you can just see people lipping the word "dam" haha :)

Archived