Customer Service 866.965.0400

CAC CruiseFest 2010

For our corvette enthusiasts -

The staff of the CAC are excited to announce that CruiseFest 2010

will be held on the grounds of MidAmerica Motorworks in Effingham, IL.

The dates are Friday June 11th - Sunday June 13th.

Please note that this is NOT "FunFest" and is not held during "FunFest". This is our own event on our own private dates just like it always has been.

If you attended the recent FunFest or any of our previous CruiseFest events, then you already have some idea of what's on tap...

most notably "Lots of great times with great people and great Corvettes!"

We're still in the process of working out the details, but some of the planned activities include...

• technical seminars
  • guest speakers
  • the car show & awards
  • a burnout box
  • db drag racing to find out who has the loudest exhaust
  • a private dinner banquet
  • tours of Mike Yager's personal collection & museum
  • tours of all the MAM facilities, including their manufacturing areas
  • "Install Alley" for anyone looking to have their car upgraded
  • ...AND MORE!

The staff here at the CAC has a very good feeling that this will be our best CruiseFest yet! And with the help of the great people at MidAmerica, we're expecting quite a turnout!

You won't want to miss CruiseFest 2010!

For more info head over to: http://www.corvetteactioncenter.com/forums/cruisefest-2010-news-discussion/

I had to read it the whole way through. In our neighborhood, if you say CAC it means Corvettes at Carlisle.

Didn't know who it was till I got to the email address. A little too far for me. But sounds like a good time for sure.

CAC is CorvetteActionCenter.com Dylan and Adams Polishes have graciously donated stuff for our goodie bags and something for our raffle.

Thank you, and I hope that we will get a few more people converted to Adams products. :banana:

Archived