Customer Service 866.965.0400

New to Adams and a Huge Thanks

dipolley

I had the opportunity to go to Adam's for a clinic with a local club. After meeting Adam and getting a great intro and tour of the facilit,y Adam wanted to demonstrate his products on a car. After a very very short trip to the parking lot he wanted my black 08 Saturn Sky as it was "perfect" and "the most abused car in the lot". It is stored outside and sees the hand, coin-operated, car wash ofter. After Adam got done with my car I had the most perfect half of a hood imaginable.

Since then my car has only seen Adam's products. Every weekend I am in the garage using the tips and skills he taught. The instructional DVD loops the entire time and is a great resource for every step of the process. I have been completely impressed with not just the products, but the fast accurate shipping and excellent customer service. They have been very helpful, even when I screwed up the order. Best of all, the aroma of the products is wonderful and my girlfiend has even commented on how good they smell. Which says allot about the products, considering how bad I must smell after a full day of detailing.

So I wanted to say hello to the forum and send a personnal thanks to Adam himself. Next time I see you, I hope you see a completely different car. I will be at Bandimere this weekend for a show. If I win, it will be in no small part to Adam's.

Thanks.

Dave

PS Any time you need an "abused", local, black car, just let me know. The other half of my hood still needs work. :D

Thank you David!! It was a pleasure to meet you, and you were fun to work with at the clinic.

Your invitation back to the warehouse stands, and I'm buying lunch!

Just give me a day or two notice.

Thanks for your kind words, your business, and for joining our forum.

Have a good weekend, and keep me posted on what happens at the show!

-Adam:2thumbs:

1st Place, Best In Class.

It was 100 degrees and the sun was shinning. In fact it would not stop shining against the wishes of most involved. The car looked awesome. Since I did a full detail last weekend, and I spent all day putting parts on on Saturday I had no time to clean the car. All the cleaning was done on site. The detail kit with all the little bottles that I ordered was a life saver. A must have for a car show. I heard allot of "Wow that looks clean" and "Oooo shiny", etc. Even the judges commented on the cleanlyness, which was a major point booster and probably put me over the top.

Well I haven't uploaded my pics, but here are few from some others who were there. I'll get mine up tonight. With my Adam's Polishes Products promiantly dispayed.

IMG_0762.jpg

IMG_0768.jpg

Archived