Customer Service 866.965.0400

2010 Camaro Wash

G8GT721

Quick! Someone hide this thread from Ryan and Terri!! :jester:

What a horrible thing to do to a beautiful car. :willy: But, I guess if you pay the bills you get to go your own way.......:help:

I'm just... i'm.. well i'm.. i'm facepalm.gif

eck06.gif

I would post a comment on that youtube thread but for fear of my family I shall refrain.. Drug sales must be good in the hood.

I wish I could swing a new Rockmaro, and this IDIOT does this to one? He needs new friends, if they are telling him that thing is dope, they be on the dope.. know what im sayin? I hope so cuz i sure dont! :confused:My head hurts after all that..

For all you know this guy could be making good money with a legit job. Why do you need to stereo type or racial profile? His money, his car, his style.

mad0260.gif I will refrain from further comment.

I knew as soon as I saw the new Camaro hit the showrooms; they were primed for the big 28's. As for the drying with the one little towel for wheels and all, in a few more washes, if he passes you on the street, between the spinning wheels and all the swirls in the paint you will go dizzy.

Is it just me or did he wash the car, with soap, then completely leave out the rinsing stage before drying?

Also, I wonder how much that stereo system would set a person back?;)

no you didn't miss anything, thats what he did. Maybe they put detail spray in there systems to assist in drying lol

Archived