Customer Service 866.965.0400

Some places we were on vacation

fdresq4

Well by the disgusting Gold & Black emblem on the floor id have to say PITTSburg, but thats just a guess..:lolsmack:

SO, we have some non-Steeler fans, well here is a picture of one of the six trophies...:banana::banana::cheers:

:bow::bow::bow:pittsburgh-steelers-6x-super-bowl-champs-nfl-car-magnet_988c1ff8197c409d9d86eb935b7adee7.jpg

I don't live that far and I STILL haven't seen the trophies. Lucky you! Looks like you had a great vacation. Too bad you need a passport now to get into Canada to see the falls. That used to be one of our favorite spots.

I was born and raised in Cleveland Area, its natural to hate Pittsburgh.. EXCEPT when they play Baltimore.. then I love me some Black & Gold! LOL

Seriously.. I have a fond place for that city and its people and team.. When we lost the Browns in 99, they welcomed us with open arms.. was really nice..

SO, we have some non-Steeler fans, well here is a picture of one of the six trophies...:banana::banana::cheers:
I'm more for racing and baseball. Though I found Indians' minor league teams more fun to watch (cheaper tickets and better seats by far).:D

Not viewable from the US side? Never been from either direction....lol

All I can say is that the U.S. side is very different! We stayed at Hampton Inn and asked the girl at the desk if there were any good resturants within walking distance. She looked at us with some caution and told us to drive to one of two places. Once we left the parking lot and got into the downtown area we choose to go find another place. The neighborhood was questionable. There was something going on about a block away from the one resturant that required a police presence.

I'm told the Canadian side is better but, as was earlier mentioned by Rich, we did not have passports.

Steve

:bow::bow::bow:pittsburgh-steelers-6x-super-bowl-champs-nfl-car-magnet_988c1ff8197c409d9d86eb935b7adee7.jpg

I don't live that far and I STILL haven't seen the trophies. Lucky you! Looks like you had a great vacation. Too bad you need a passport now to get into Canada to see the falls. That used to be one of our favorite spots.

Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 10 am and noon they have tours for $6.50. It's about an hour and a half long and after the tour you can have lunch at...

The Canadian side is better and you are right the restaurants in the area is definitely questionable. I was there just three weeks ago and it was a great visit. Took the Cave of the Winds tour. Definitely awesome to do but I wish I had the passport so I could go back to the Canadian side.

When I was 16 my dad had a seminar for work (he's retired, and the place is shut down now) in L.A. and he took my mom and me with as a vacation. Went to San Jose and the Winchester House; I'd love to go there again someday, but my main focus as a vacation stop someday is Metropolis.:xfingers::D

Archived