Customer Service 866.965.0400

Newbie from Dubai.

Foxxer

Hi Everyone, Marhaba ! As you all know, I live far away from the States of America, that sucks but anyways, I just can't stand dirty black trucks :help: it requires a special attention here in Dubai where as washing it twice a week or in worst cases 3 times is a must, due to humid and dust :willy:. Still lacking the basics of detailing a vehicle, plus I have personally used many brands and products that didn't work for me, at least, it tends to wear out fast.

Take a glance look. 09' 1500 GMC Sierra, nothing fancy with some mods.

lajumeirah.jpg

Having a black or dark vehicle here means, lots of swiiiiiiiiirl marks, gonna try the products soon and see the results. :glasses:

Thanks everyone, stay tuned. :thumbsup:

Regards, Abdulla. :cheers:

:welcomebanner:

Dubai is one of my favourite cities! Incredibly friendly folks and even someone like myself who is not a big shopper was bitten by the bug with all the different souqs.

You're a brave man owning a black truck in the dust of Dubai.

Fursa Sa'eeda! Welcome, yes a black truck in that part of the world is more like a religon than a hobby! Good luck to you! You will find many helpful people here, both staff and members. Feel free to ask anything, someone somewhere on here will know!

Fursa Sa'eeda! Welcome, yes a black truck in that part of the world is more like a religon than a hobby! Good luck to you! You will find many helpful people here, both staff and members. Feel free to ask anything, someone somewhere on here will know!

Fursa Sa'eeda! well said, its a sport detailing cars over here lmao :lolsmack:burning calories and building biceps n' triceps. :D

:welcomebanner:

Post some more pic's of your truck if you get the time :thumbsup:

Posting before and after pics soon, don't get shocked tho. :jester:

.. Thanks everyone, appreciated.

Archived