Customer Service 866.965.0400

Stock Chevy LTZ 20" Wheels w/ Tires

Team Adam's

_DSC0182.jpg

Getting my new wheels so the stockers will need to go, already have one interested buyer, but he won't have money until next month.

Just rolled over 4000 miles on these, they've been babied from new, and I'll throw in a bottle of MSW for the buyer to keep them that way!

Not interested in shipping, local pickup only. I'm transferring the TPMS over to the new wheels so these will likely be unmounted when you pick them up.

Local offer at $1000 but I'll negotiate to get these things moved sooner.

I can vouch for those tires (in general) as they are actually pretty good in the snow/rain (not that there is a lot of that in SoCal) and ride nice on the road. Good luck with the Sale Dylan. I'm sure someone on GMFS will buy them if no one here wants them.

• 1 year later...
_DSC0182.jpg

Getting my new wheels so the stockers will need to go, already have one interested buyer, but he won't have money until next month.

Just rolled over 4000 miles on these, they've been babied from new, and I'll throw in a bottle of MSW for the buyer to keep them that way!

Not interested in shipping, local pickup only. I'm transferring the TPMS over to the new wheels so these will likely be unmounted when you pick them up.

Local offer at $1000 but I'll negotiate to get these things moved sooner.

Hi i am really interested in them this is my e-mail jacquelinemarquez8@hotmail.com can you send me your number so we can talk!

Archived