Customer Service 866.965.0400

Eastern Shore of Maryland checking in!

Rick98Z

Hello everyone. I am 33yrs old, happily married and father of two great kids. I am a surveyor who is definitely hoping the economy takes a turn because work here is slow :( I drive a 2004 Chevrolet 2500LD crewcab 4x4 that is lifted. I just built a 40'x60' garage to house my vehicles and detail others for side work. I just purchased the Porter Cable 7424XP in a kit with some Poorboys products but plan on upgrading to Adams when these run out. This seems like a great forum, I have been on here for a couple weeks just reading/learning the tricks of the trade and have certainly learned alot! I can't wait to be able to post some of my success stories!!!

Thanks all for the welcome words. Just for picture reference here is a pick of the new vehicle home when I was building it. It is complete now minus the concrete floor which should be in soon!

DSCF7056.jpg

And here is my vehicle that is ready for some paint correction...Photo is kindof old, the stepbars are gone now, and I took off badging and door moldings

DSCF2968.jpg

Archived