Customer Service 866.965.0400

I was thinking...........

Rich

What do you guys think of Adam's coming out with an interior car air freshener that smells like Adam's products? I'm thinking of a flat cardboard airfreshener shaped like an Adam's bottle, and whichever product it smells like would be on the bottle. My wife buys these air fresheners that look like Yankee Candles and I'm so sick of cinnamon, or vanilla, or roses. Why can't I get one that smells like the rest of my car? I'd rather open up my car door and smell undercarriage or detail spray.

Just an idea.

AT first glance I was going to say "Don't think, it's not your strong point" but that is a really good idea :lol:

CF3D-DF2C-43D5-7822ABB58007_150x150.gif

That's my one good idea for the year. Don't look for another one till November 09.:D

The detail spray scent would be great!! I always let the towels I used sit inside the car after I get done detail spraying it.

hehhee i also use a few squirts of detail spray the inside of my windows every now and then just to let that awesome smell linger...

An Airfreshner would be awesome ! :bow:

I like to take a detail sponge and fill it with Leather conditioner and put it under the front seat of cars that no longer have that new car smell, lasts a couple of weeks :thumbsup:

I've even done it on cars that don't have leather interiors :lol:

I like to take a detail sponge and fill it with Leather conditioner and put it under the front seat of cars that no longer have that new car smell, lasts a couple of weeks :thumbsup:

I've even done it on cars that don't have leather interiors :lol:

Hmmm now theres an idea i have to try :thumbsup:

I'm guessing you could do it with just about any product :thumbsup:

Eh, the detail spray I have noticed if you let it sit too long in the interior of a car on a towel or something, can start to smell like mildew as well. I think its because it has water in it as well? I accidentally left a towel with detail spray all over it on the floor of my car after I left for about three days, and when I opened up the car it did smell like detail spray, which is good, but it had a mildew scent as well. It lingered for a few days, then went away.

Yeah, I find it a bit unbelieveable that any wet cloth, rag, or sponge left in an automobile wouldn't mold. I don't think I would do it.

<-------------OOOOOOH! New Title!! Thanks Jason!

Edited by Rich