Customer Service 866.965.0400

Challenger R/T & Camaro SS Owner - WOW!!! *PICS*

svrds10

Hi Everyone!

Soooo, I have a confession to make.............. I am addicted to Adams Products. After MONTHS of research and reading I ended up biting the bullet and purchased the Junkman Paint Correction Kit + a bunch of other stuff. I was going to ask my buddy Ryan "Camaro5Ryan" for help but today I actually got a chance to use it and I ended up spending 8 1/2 hours detailing the Challenger. What an experience. It was sooo easy. After watching EVERYONE of Junkmans videos 10 times each I literally felt like a professional. After the initial intimidation of never using a PC I got right into it and started to really enjoy it. I cant say enough good things about the Adams products and the videos by Junkman. It really made it easy.

I have owned some very nice cars ever since I was 16 and even had 1 of them featured in several magazines. I have always been a Pepboys special, Costco MF type of guy and never bought into the detailing thing. My show vehicle never really got driven so the paint was never in bad condition however my challenger has been driven over 30,000 miles in almost 2 years and was washed every weekend. I never waxed it and always used the Yellow MF towels from Costco. You can only imagine how much damage it did to the paint. The paint felt like sand paper and had very bad oxidation already. Well I said enough was enough and tackled it today. I tossed out my yellow MF towels so I would not be tempted by them again.

Here are the results of my 1st detail job every including some pictures of my Camaro... ENJOY!!!! :banana:

DSC_2942.jpg

DSC_3012.jpg

DSC_3014.jpg

DSC_3019.jpg

DSC_3015.jpg

DSC_3016.jpg

DSC_3020.jpg

DSC_2943.jpg

DSC07283.jpg

DSC07281.jpg

DSC_2965.jpg

DSC_2961.jpg

DSC_2958.jpg

DSC_2955.jpg

I'm glad your as happy with the products as I am Ryan! I was hoping you would give me a call, my camaro has been sitting in the garage since I started home dispatch at work... It doesn't see much daylight anymore. It would have been a great excuse to get it out on the open road. Besides we haven't hung out in years man! I miss the only No Sympathy days!

Order up some of the new Super VRT when you have a chance. I got my bottle yesterday, this stuff is awesome! Maybe wait a week until they release In n Out spray you can kill two birds with one stone.

Thanks everyone for the worm :welcomebanner:!!!

I'm glad your as happy with the products as I am Ryan! I was hoping you would give me a call, my camaro has been sitting in the garage since I started home dispatch at work... It doesn't see much daylight anymore. It would have been a great excuse to get it out on the open road. Besides we haven't hung out in years man! I miss the only No Sympathy days!

Order up some of the new Super VRT when you have a chance. I got my bottle yesterday, this stuff is awesome! Maybe wait a week until they release In n Out spray you can kill two birds with one stone.

Thanks Ryan! I have not gotten a chance to do the Camaro yet if you want to :burnout: up for that one .

I actually have a list of other items I am purchasing but am holding out for a bottle of that in-n-out spray. I held off on the tires and black moldings of the challenger because I am holding out for the VRT. Hopefully the in-n-out spray comes out soon :xfingers:

I'll definitely hit you up though. What days are better for you Saturdays or Sundays?

Thanks everyone.. I keep finding myself going into the garage to check it out. LOL... This weekend I will be doing the Camaro. I just purchased it but I see all of the rail dust on it so its time to pull out the clay bar :D

Thanks everyone.. I keep finding myself going into the garage to check it out. LOL...

Completely normal. Mine lives in the driveway, and after every wash I find myself looking out the window at it whenever I walk by......:lol:

Archived