Customer Service 866.965.0400

Newbie from Connecticut

pilatti1

I recently attended a car show & there was a guy selling Adams Products so I gave the VRT a try in a small bottle now i am purchasing a larger bottle as it seems to do a great job on my '07 Mustang GT/CS both on the interior, and exterior, so I am hooked. I have always used Meguire's products and have been satisfied, guess i will have to start trying other items

They ship out of Colorado Erich. I believe Adam's looks for no more than three day delivery time frame.

Mine have to cross the border (customs and all that entails....LOL) and get about as far east as you can go without swimming and it only takes 5 to 6 days. :thumbsup:

yeah my in laws live in tolland near the vernon line... we make constant trips out to south windsor and manchester since you know there isn't anywhere to get anything out here in stafford store wise...unless you go into mass to palmer or ware. ill have to keep an eye out for your stang next time i am out in the sw/manchester area with my 06 goat. most of the time we have the lady's g6 since we can usually fit more stuff from BJ's wholesale or HD or Lowes....

Archived