Customer Service 866.965.0400

Any Foam Gun Updates?

longhorns244

Question

Hey I know Dylan dropped a little bit ago about Adam's carrying the Foam Gun again. Have we heard anything about that since? I really need one for my black camaro to avoid creating more swirls. So should I just go ahead and buy one or wait until Adam's is carrying them? I really would like to give the money to Adam's but my car needs it soon.

19 answers to this question

I am waiting to see what is going on at Adam's. If they are going to carry it again, I would rather buy from Adam then from someone else. Now if they won't be carrying a foam gun I will look else were.

I agree, I trust Adam's 110% more than any other company (get it?). I would love to see the Foam Gun and I would certainly buy one in a heart beat! Maybe 2, one for my travel detail kit....

I hope they come out with it!!!!! Please Adam! Im begging!

PS think about my Combo kit I mentioned w/ the Foam Gun, Dylan :thumbsup:

It sure would be nice to see both the new foam gum and the In& Out spray released at the same time. I would be all over it.

I can see my order now, 6-cans of the In & Out ,1-Foam Gum, 1-Fender Brush, 1-Interior Brush, 1-Leather & Interior Cleaner, 1-Green Wheel Cleaner, 2-Super VRT plus some more Micro fiber towels.

Don't get me excited!!

It sure would be nice to see both the new foam gum and the In& Out spray released at the same time. I would be all over it.

I can see my order now, 6-cans of the In & Out ,1-Foam Gum, 1-Fender Brush, 1-Interior Brush, 1-Leather & Interior Cleaner, 1-Green Wheel Cleaner, 2-Super VRT plus some more Micro fiber towels.

I am waiting to see what is going on at Adam's. If they are going to carry it again, I would rather buy from Adam then from someone else. Now if they won't be carrying a foam gun I will look else were.

Archived