Customer Service 866.965.0400

Americana ?

crime2

Question

• Answers 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who are you kidding... we all know AJ doesn't fly commercial. No airlines serve 20oz + steaks in flight, and definitely not to his specifications :D

He travels on the Junk-Jet... a private aircraft which is always very clean and shiny and features a full service kitchen, it runs on Buttery Wax :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Americana should go on straight out of the jar. No need to spritz whatsoever. If you understand why you spritz, then it would make absolutely no sense to spritz in the first place. Spritzing helps control flaking and powdering, as well as helps discharge the buffing pads of excess product. This should never be an issue when doing work by hand.

You are talking about doing Americana by hand, correct Todd?

I do it because I feel it makes it easier to apply the first few swipes of it.

I do it because I like it. Try to stop me! :lolsmack:

Chris

Americana should go on straight out of the jar. No need to spritz whatsoever. If you understand why you spritz, then it would make absolutely no sense to spritz in the first place. Spritzing helps control flaking and powdering, as well as helps discharge the buffing pads of excess product. This should never be an issue when doing work by hand.

Definitely doing it by hand and no DS spray on the pad. Chicago weather is still 90 at 6:30 tonight so this might have to wait until Wed. night. Thanks for all of the help!!!! :cheers:

I spritz once... No issues on my black car...

No doubt listen to Dylan, but I've always spritzed once at the beginning.

Chris

NO!

Americana tends not to like detail spray and you can get some minor clouding issues in some cases. Stick to just using the Americana straight up.

Interesting...Any issues with using DS as a drying agent on the next wash after Americana has been applied? Or should I switch to WW now?

Archived