Customer Service 866.965.0400

Americana ?

crime2

Question

• Answers 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just got done and did it turn out nice!! Great product!! The mosquitos were getting bad so I did not snap any pics but will on Wed.

Do you clean the pad with APC and water or just seal it back up in the tub when done?

Just got done and did it turn out nice!! Great product!! The mosquitos were getting bad so I did not snap any pics but will on Wed.

Do you clean the pad with APC and water or just seal it back up in the tub when done?

I clean mine with APC every few uses... doesn't need to be cleaned EVERY time IMO unless you notice anything thats a different color than the wax building up on the pad.

I clean mine with APC every few uses... doesn't need to be cleaned EVERY time IMO unless you notice anything thats a different color than the wax building up on the pad.

Thanks Dylan!

:cheers:

I heard AJ was on the no fly list, something about a stewardess and airline peanuts. :D

Who are you kidding... we all know AJ doesn't fly commercial. No airlines serve 20oz + steaks in flight, and definitely not to his specifications :D

He travels on the Junk-Jet... a private aircraft which is always very clean and shiny and features a full service kitchen, it runs on Buttery Wax :lol:

Who are you kidding... we all know AJ doesn't fly commercial. No airlines serve 20oz + steaks in flight, and definitely not to his specifications :D

He travels on the Junk-Jet... a private aircraft which is always very clean and shiny and features a full service kitchen, it runs on Buttery Wax :lol:

:lol:

Seems to me that with each passing day, our beloved Junkman becomes more and more of a legend.

If Junkman and Chuck Norris met in person the collective awesome force of their personalities would open a rift in the space time continuum and erase everything from existence, thus the reason Chuck has never been to one of our detail clinics... well that and he can remove scratches just by staring at them.

true story:lolsmack:

Archived