Customer Service 866.965.0400

Fatboy is in the building

FATBOY

HEY, great idea, this forum!!! Was looking to buy some new products when I came across it and I just had to sign up. I'll stop in later to chat more - I'm off to breakfast now and then to the cabin for some R&R. Ya'll have a good day, hear!!! But for now, FATBOY HAS LEFT THE BUILDING, BYE YA'LL!!! Life is good :hi::hi::hi::hi:

Hi PJ! :welcomebanner: to the forum! What's your ride?

Thanks for the welcome banner. My enjoyment comes from driving and using Adam's on:

1) 07 verosity yellow Corvette coup

2) 08 sterling BMW 134i convertible

3) 05 red Chevy avalanche

4) 07 yellow VW new bug convertible

As you can see, all these would be a big problem to keep up without Adam's!!!

post-284-136817990851_thumb.jpg

Hi FATBOY!

Thanks for stopping in to say hi! It's great to have you. :welcomebanner:

We will be more than happy to help you with your order. Please feel free to contact us whenever you need to!

Talk to you soon.

Ashley

THANKS FOR YOUR WELCOME and HI ASHLEY.:hi::hi::hi: I think I have talked to you several times when I have placed orders. If not you, then some other very nice and helpful young person. All you Adam's folk are wonderful and very very good at your jobs - a somewhat rare thing in this day and age. Team a good product with great staff and everyone is a winner for sure. I'm in the mountains on the edge of the wilderness right now with nothing but dial up for a bit of R&R or I would give you my order now but you will be hearing from me when I get back to town. Again thanks for your welcome. Have a great day!:thumbsup:

THANKS FOR YOUR WELCOME and HI ASHLEY.:hi::hi::hi: I think I have talked to you several times when I have placed orders. If not you, then some other very nice and helpful young person. All you Adam's folk are wonderful and very very good at your jobs - a somewhat rare thing in this day and age. Team a good product with great staff and everyone is a winner for sure. I'm in the mountains on the edge of the wilderness right now with nothing but dial up for a bit of R&R or I would give you my order now but you will be hearing from me when I get back to town. Again thanks for your welcome. Have a great day!:thumbsup:

I think we have talked as well!

Enjoy your vacation and R&R! I'm jealous.

I will talk to you soon.

Ashley

• 1 month later...