Customer Service 866.965.0400

drying towel with black stitching on perimeter

mikeg6045

Question

I'm wondering if the old drying towels will ever be available again. They seemed about right for the price.

The new ones are basically just a bigger waterless wash towel (or all purpose towel). I want to buy like 3 more, but just cant justify the price for the new ones. over 65 dollars for basically 3 decent sized regular thickness waffle weaves.

lmk, thanks.

Some new towels were INTENTIONALLY leaked into the market for feedback... they're currently being tested by some customers.

Dylan, I can stop by your house and pick up any unwanted products you don't need or need testing on. I'll go on my lunch break :2thumbs:

You need to come over and hang out one of these days anyways... you may or maynot be allowed to see some of the new goodies.

*cough* foam gun *cough* drying towel *cough* in & out *cough*

Yea, that would definitely be cool. Maybe on a day that your detailing a car. I'd love to get some pointers since I am still a n00b at this stuff :thumbsup:

THATS IT!!! I am TIRED of the secrets...I"m not hold back the minions any more...:D

Go Get 'Em, Guys!

:lolsmack::lolsmack:

ROFL... We're all minions... Adam is our ruler and king. :D

Yea, that would definitely be cool. Maybe on a day that your detailing a car. I'd love to get some pointers since I am still a n00b at this stuff :thumbsup:

LOL... with this heat you may be waiting awhile... my truck is a hot mess right now. It got hit with a hose in the mid day sun by my neighbors and now I've got some nasty water spot etching on the room and one side... guess its time for my annual cleanup. :mad:

LOL... with this heat you may be waiting awhile... my truck is a hot mess right now. It got hit with a hose in the mid day sun by my neighbors and now I've got some nasty water spot etching on the room and one side... guess its time for my annual cleanup. :mad:

Wow that sucks... 3 weeks ago I had did a full detail on my wifes challenger and left it in the driveway. I get a knock on the door from my neighbors kid telling me that his dad was fixing a sprinkler and it blew off and had a geyser on the challenger. It made me so darn pissed. He offered to bring it to the car wash for me. I was like Ughhhh NO!.. Needless to say I had to spend another 2 hours washing the whole car :(

I didn't catch mine until it was too late... from what I can tell it had been wet hours before... the roof is bad, but luckily you can't see it.

That sucks plus the roof is a pain to work on.

My wife always wants the front row parking spot at work. The problem is that the sprinklers hit her entire front end every morning. I finally detailed it and took out all of the water stains took about 9 hours to do. I told her that unless she wants me to spend 9 hours every weekend detailing a car then she better start parking somewhere else. Well I drove by her work the next week and she had a new spot LOL

Wow that sucks... 3 weeks ago I had did a full detail on my wifes challenger and left it in the driveway. I get a knock on the door from my neighbors kid telling me that his dad was fixing a sprinkler and it blew off and had a geyser on the challenger. It made me so darn pissed. He offered to bring it to the car wash for me. I was like Ughhhh NO!.. Needless to say I had to spend another 2 hours washing the whole car :(

At least they told you! :thumbsup:

Archived