Customer Service 866.965.0400

drying towel with black stitching on perimeter

mikeg6045

Question

I'm wondering if the old drying towels will ever be available again. They seemed about right for the price.

The new ones are basically just a bigger waterless wash towel (or all purpose towel). I want to buy like 3 more, but just cant justify the price for the new ones. over 65 dollars for basically 3 decent sized regular thickness waffle weaves.

lmk, thanks.

these white towels minus black stitch they the same ones as the WW towels?? I got those with my MF bundle order from July 4 sale...

Like Dylan said, there relatively similar , but the old drying towel was a lot thicker and just a better quality imo. Which is why I thought the price was justified.

The newer towel that has been shipping is NOT worth 22 dollars imo compared to what else is out there being offered from other vendors. And just to be clear, I have shopped other vendors for years, but this is the first Adams product that I have bought that made me feel this way. I have been very happy with every other product that I had bought and there pricing when seeing the results.

On the other hand the 4 pack of Waterless Wash towels is a good deal imo. They are of a great size, and work well for a lot of different things, and 4 of them is a bargain.

Also the double soft white towels are awesome and priced well for what they are and there exclusivity.

I just want to be clear that I'm not looking for a reimbursement. I feel that Adams crew have been extremely help full whenever I ran into an issue. And I thank you guys for that.

I just need to buy 3 drying towels and figured I would voice my opinion on why I havent chosen to do so yet when considering the current offering. I though it would be fair to let the guys know this before I went out and bought something from somewhere else.

You need to come over and hang out one of these days anyways... you may or maynot be allowed to see some of the new goodies.

*cough* foam gun *cough* drying towel *cough* in & out *cough*

:bow:I have waited to buy a foam gun until you get one out.....:banana:I will do the happy dance for you....

Like Dylan said, there relatively similar , but the old drying towel was a lot thicker and just a better quality imo. Which is why I thought the price was justified.

The newer towel that has been shipping is NOT worth 22 dollars imo compared to what else is out there being offered from other vendors. And just to be clear, I have shopped other vendors for years, but this is the first Adams product that I have bought that made me feel this way. I have been very happy with every other product that I had bought and there pricing when seeing the results.

On the other hand the 4 pack of Waterless Wash towels is a good deal imo. They are of a great size, and work well for a lot of different things, and 4 of them is a bargain.

Also the double soft white towels are awesome and priced well for what they are and there exclusivity.

I just want to be clear that I'm not looking for a reimbursement. I feel that Adams crew have been extremely help full whenever I ran into an issue. And I thank you guys for that.

I just need to buy 3 drying towels and figured I would voice my opinion on why I havent chosen to do so yet when considering the current offering. I though it would be fair to let the guys know this before I went out and bought something from somewhere else.

Just call Ashley and ask specifically for the ones with the black stitching. They are back in stock.

Yes, if you didn't get a note on your slip that this was a tester towel I apologize, but if you are in anyway dissatisfied with the beta towel we will happily exchange it for the original... this was just an experiment to see how people responded to the potential new one. So far most reviews are extremely positive, but far be it from us to leave you with anything you feel isn't worth the $$.

As Dylan said... Let them know... A year or so ago they had an interim WW towel that was HORRIBLE! They shipped me 4 to replace at no charge with no questions asked. I've never used the afore mentioned towels due to how harsh they seemed.

I have one of the drying towels that are just gigantic waffle weaves. It was the first one I ever ordered so I can't compare it to the one with the black stitching but I have a moderately sized sedan and I only need 1 of them to dry the whole thing, I kinda like it lol:D

I think the black stitched towel was superior. You can just feel the difference very easily, but not to say the non-stitched didn't do it's job. I've been too happy with Adams to call and ask for a refund or replacement.

The edges on my one without the black stitching are not looking so good after only a few uses. I'm gonna call on Monday to get it exchanged. It is a great towel but the other one seems better and more durable/long lasting.

56 views and no comments from the experts? :confused:

Mike did Dylan or anyone get back to you? You should talk with them. I've heard about these "different" drying towels without black stitching.

The ones with the black stitching are SOOOO nice. They are tough to replace. At any cost.

Archived