Customer Service 866.965.0400

My first review!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks great! Soon we'll have a PC in your hand and you'll be correcting the beast! lol

Oh and I plan to have my children well trained that daddy's cars don't get touched.

Of course that's someone with no children yet... lol

Chris

Scott,

Yes it's a white SS ...my friends. We're on TBSSOwners.com (not sure if you are a member of that site or not).

Christopher,

I will never have kids. I am way too selfish for kids...and that was the neighbors kid...I was tempted to punish him for not listening but he's not mine...so yea i sent him back home LMAO

Oh my God, I think I'm in love! Wanna get married? :lolsmack:

Man if I could find a guy who was single, didn't want kids, and loved a descent ride...i'd be set. Folks think I am weird because I am a girl and yet I have the reputation of being too OCD about my truck...

So my answer is YES :rockon::lol:

Man if I could find a guy who was single, didn't want kids, and loved a descent ride...i'd be set. Folks think I am weird because I am a girl and yet I have the reputation of being too OCD about my truck...

So my answer is YES :rockon::lol:

I'll have Adam write up the prenup! :lolsmack:

I can see it now, that top of the cake with the bride and groom figurines holding his & hers PCs! AJ in his tux just "touching up" the limo.. Brandi threating everyone about decorating her SS.. LMAO!

I can see it now, that top of the cake with the bride and groom figurines holding his & hers PCs! AJ in his tux just "touching up" the limo.. Brandi threating everyone about decorating her SS.. LMAO!

And for our first dance, we'll wAnt to here my favorite song...

DUELING PORTER CABLES by the "SLOW CUTS" :rockon:

I wont give up! However I am only on one forum and we have about 10 peeps in the VA area...I think one guy here has a mustang club that has LOTS of people. :)

:D try the 370.com forum we are quite passionate about detailing those lil cars. I would come up from Chapel Hill if Junkman showed up:bow::pc:

Oh and I plan to have my children well trained that daddy's cars don't get touched.

Of course that's someone with no children yet... lol

Chris

Truer words have never been spoken. J/K Respect for other's property starts at home, you'll do fine dad-to-be. :thumbsup:

I will never have kids. I am way too selfish for kids...and that was the neighbors kid...I was tempted to punish him for not listening but he's not mine...so yea i sent him back home LMAO

AJ, you'd better get that in writing when Adam does the prenup! :lol: Fifteen years ago my wife told me this all the time. Ten years ago my wife told me this all the time. Next thing you know your 'Vette is getting traded in for a sensible form of transportation:

MemorialDay2010carpics026LargeWebvi.jpg

... AJ, you'd better get that in writing when Adam does the prenup! :lol: Fifteen years ago my wife told me this all the time. Ten years ago my wife told me this all the time. Next thing you know your 'Vette is getting traded in for a sensible form of transportation:

Well, the train just came off the tracks! :willy:

If you don't stop, there will be.... trouble!

robocop.jpg

the board is going to vote about sending me or not. If it turns out I am going-will prob drive and let ya know timeframe I will be rolling thru....

I just found this info out from the Prez of our organization-was news to me! But then I thought, "hey....Junkman is in Louisville...." "HHHMMMMM....":lancer:

the board is going to vote about sending me or not. If it turns out i am going-will prob drive and let ya know timeframe i will be rolling thru....

I just found this info out from the prez of our organization-was news to me! But then i thought, "hey....junkman is in louisville...." "hhhmmmmm....":lancer:

:D:drool::D:drool::D:drool::D:drool::D

AJ, you'd better get that in writing when Adam does the prenup! :lol: Fifteen years ago my wife told me this all the time. Ten years ago my wife told me this all the time. Next thing you know your 'Vette is getting traded in for a sensible form of transportation:

The only way I could have kids is if I adopted.....or married a guy with kids already. And I would NEVER adopt! Those things are horrible. Just my opinion. They drive me :banana:. HAHAHAHA I don't mind being around the little things but if they get on my nerves, I just leave! HAHA

It took a LOT of restraint not to say something to that child...but the bubble gum smell of the detail spray was still in the air! I wonder if that can be purchased for a calming spray? :lol::lol:

Sandra Dee ...you aren't far from me and you seem like an awesome person. Next time I'm down that way we should meet up for a drink or two!!!!

The only way I could have kids is if I adopted.....or married a guy with kids already. And I would NEVER adopt! Those things are horrible. Just my opinion. They drive me :banana:. HAHAHAHA I don't mind being around the little things but if they get on my nerves, I just leave! HAHA

It took a LOT of restraint not to say something to that child...but the bubble gum smell of the detail spray was still in the air! I wonder if that can be purchased for a calming spray? :lol::lol:

Sandra Dee ...you aren't far from me and you seem like an awesome person. Next time I'm down that way we should meet up for a drink or two!!!!

or i can come up there!!! i bet you would find we have a lot in common-but anyway-my staff and friends tell me i am OK so that is cool. i am usually the listening ear...i do it well. Just let me know when you have a weekend free-I am a working girl-or when you are in the area and we can jam.:rockon:

Archived