Customer Service 866.965.0400

My first review!

I bought my kit about a month ago and my first priority was the interior leather kit. I will apologize up front but there are a LOT of pictures as I am a visual person and the pics speak for themselves!

Just a recap, my SS is a 2008 3SS. I had her professionally detailed about one year ago. Spent about 300 bucks but it was WELL worth it. She was in better condition than when I bought her off the showroom floor! Anyway here are the pictures of the interior before/after my own detail with Adams.

Process: 1) Cleaned leather with All purpose leather cleaner 2) leather conditioner.

right front door

IMG_5268.jpg

right front seat

IMG_5272.jpg

adams products!

IMG_5273.jpg

back seats

IMG_5275.jpg

Back of the front seats

IMG_5276.jpg

Most importantly the Left front Door/seat

IMG_5287.jpg

IMG_5286.jpg

IMG_5285.jpg

IMG_5284.jpg

IMG_5283.jpg

Here are the after pictures!!! :banana::banana::banana:

Right front seat (have no flippin clue what that is on my suede..i've tried woolite/water combo...no luck) if anyone has any suggestions let me know. :confused:

IMG_5299.jpg

IMG_5298.jpg

Rear Seats

IMG_5297.jpg

Left front (most important results of all!)

IMG_5295.jpg

IMG_5294.jpg

IMG_5293.jpg

And one random place outside of the truck.

IMG_5288.jpg

-------------------------------

Ok and here are the pics from the exterior. I dont have as many because well...I ran out of daylight! :)

** process: used all purpose cleaner on the wheels/tires. rinsed. Washed the truck with Adams wash. I used my step ladder to reach the roof! :glasses: I then did the clay bar process. I washed her again. Drove around the block to get major water off (I don't have any cool products like a leaf blower, etc) and then I used the waffle towel (I am in LOVE with this fella) and applied another layer of detail spray.

Before

IMG_5331.jpg

IMG_5332.jpg

IMG_5334.jpg

IMG_5340.jpg

IMG_5341.jpg

After

IMG_5350.jpg

IMG_5349.jpg

IMG_5348.jpg

IMG_5347.jpg

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Scott. It was like 95 degrees out but as you can see..no sun. it was ICKY that day but I couldn't wait any longer to try out the product.

I am very impressed with everything! AND when I had her washed by my management team, they were all very amazed that the water beaded up immediately and felt like it was not a dirty truck. But in my eyes she was YUKKY. I even got a video of them praising adams products! LOL

Thanks everyone. I really do love the products. I will be ordering the gallons of detail spray and who knows what else. The ss crew here in VA met up saturday for lunch and one guy had his ss professionally detailed by the same shop I went to last year and we all tagged along to see how his turned out. It was fantatic! I tried to see if they use adams products or not but they wouldn't say? Anyway the owners came out remembering my truck (who can forget the SS from Alaska?) and they were very impressed with how well I've kept up my detail! I told them about the products that I was using IE Adams....and she was like yea well looks like you won't need me anymore! :) it was great

Thank you Brandi! Great review, and great pictures. :2thumbs:and do you remember seeing our infomercial in VA Beach in 2005-6, shot with JB from CBS Football (then, Fox Sports?) We also did some filming at some cruise-in's, specifically at one restaurant. For the life of me, I can't recall the name! Have to plug in the dvd to remind me.

I love Virginia Beach!!:cheers:

I was in Alaska during that time. I have lived here since April of last year. However we want Junkman to come here!!! I am trying to rally friends and folks on here locally to figure out a way to make it happen! :)

Next time you guys come this way for anything....let us va crew know...you would have a GREAT turnout! :) At least with the TBSS's (huge thanks to Dylan for that).

Excellent write up Brandi! :thumbsup: To continue with that post detail beauty try using the pooling rinse drying technique instead of driving your beautiful TBSS to dry it.

http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6263

Since your vehicle is wet any dust kicked up by your tires or other vehicles undoes what you just spent time doing.

BTW, it looks like you have a little spirit trapped inside your paint. :D

IMG_5350.jpg

Thanks Paul...I will try that out until I can get me a blower of some sort. Yea that was the neighbor's kid who wouldn't stop touching my paint! he was like OOOO SHINY. DOH! LOL

I'm fortunate in that all the children in our cul-de-sac are respectful of other people's property, though they do ask me why I wash my car so often.:D

Here are the after pictures!!! :banana::banana::banana:

Right front seat (have no flippin clue what that is on my suede..i've tried woolite/water combo...no luck) if anyone has any suggestions let me know. :confused:

IMG_5299.jpg

I do believe that is a smart phone on your seat :jester:

Good job!! now you need some :glasses:

Thanks everyone. LOL Mike yes, that's a Smart phone!!! Good eye!!!

Teresa....I have always been a fanatic about the smell of my ride. I LOVE the new smell and so of course after 2 years...it's not quite so "new" but Adams products definitely go up there in the smell of luxury! :)

Archived